Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    patchs I love that idea! How can we get that to Palm and make it happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by jaykimdotnet View Post
    I say we celebrate in the most obvious fashion...coke and *****s.
    Is that why Palm put a mirror on the Pre?
  3.    #23  
    I knew there was a reason for the mirror besides dropping something on the floor and looking under ladies dresses!! (Movie Splash...I am getting old)
    Quote Originally Posted by etrade18 View Post
    I knew there was a reason for the mirror!!!
    You need to be careful though... Some might get down into your slider mechanism. Try explaining that to the Sprint/Verizon tech when you try to get a replacement...
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    Anybody who bought their Pre June 6, 2009 gets a free paid app of their choice.
    I think you are right!! Palm should give anyone who purchased the palm pre, palm pre plus, palm pixi, palm pixi plus at their respective launch day some free paid apps!!!
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    I plan to walk into a Sprint store and see what Android phones are available to replace my Pre with unless Palm does some major upgrades between now and then.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sweat View Post
    I plan to walk into a Sprint store and see what Android phones are available to replace my Pre with unless Palm does some major upgrades between now and then.
    Please, non of this on this thread!!!
  8.    #28  
    I am thinking this : I live in nyc so all nyers or people who want to join we should all sport a palm shirt and multitask all day in the sun or rain by the apple store in nyc by 5th ave and 59 st and post a banner saying ruby the true inventer of the ipod and multitasking lol and mock all iphone users and beat the ***** out of them if they dont convert!!
    Quote Originally Posted by etrade18 View Post
    I am thinking this : I live in nyc so all nyers or people who want to join we should all sport a palm shirt and multitask all day in the sun or rain by the apple store in nyc by 5th ave and 59 st and post a banner saying ruby the true inventer of the ipod and multitasking lol and mock all iphone users and beat the ***** out of them if they dont convert!!
    You could spray paint the Apple store orange with a big Palm logo
  10.    #30  
    LAMO
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Pay my electric bill?
    I am losing my mind at an alarming rate . . . Actually, I'm not really alarmed at all.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Trade it in for an EVO
    Quote Originally Posted by rmmorse81 View Post
    Trade it in for an EVO
    What are you trying to say? Besides, I don't think Mitsubishi accepts phones as a trade-in...
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    You need to be careful though... Some might get down into your slider mechanism. Try explaining that to the Sprint/Verizon tech when you try to get a replacement...
    That's actually what I told the sprint tech when he pointed the mirror out to me. I was like "that's perfect for when I do lines." Some of the finest awkward laughter I have ever induced.
    I think what should be done is pretty obvious..birthday party..birthday cake..I mean webOS is going to be a whole year old..this is the good times before the terrible two's...
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    Anybody who bought their Pre June 6, 2009 gets a free paid app of their choice.
    +1 and for a bonus I hope I get a second free app since it will be my little boys 1st birthday....
    Maybe that will be the day when flash will drop along with quickoffice, party with a big bang,and beer... yeah sound right bang and beer lol
    How about we all send Jon and e-mail saying happy anniversary?
    I like the email idea sounds fun lol
    Have a contest and give away some AT&T Palm Pre Plus / AT&T Palm Pixi Plus devices as prizes!.

TTB
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast