Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    guys when i updated i now notice that for example when i open the browser there is a small white artifact like i pressed on the screen on the bottom.

sometimes when i flip through programs the white artifacts appear on the left hand side of the screen. Also, when i press on the power button sometimes it takes a long time for the screen to turn on.

first i thought it was the 800mhz patch, but when i removed it, it still had the same problems.

Has anybody noticed these things?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gselsidi; 04/08/2010 at 06:37 PM.
    I've noticed some artifacts while using 1.4.1.1. It's only happened a few times though. I've also had the same screen issue you described. I thought it was just me lol
    I had the artifact issue a little while ago. next time it happens ill screenshot it and post it
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
  4.    #4  
    i have the browser artifact all the time on the left bottom then it disappears once it loads. the most annoying is the power button, then i press it a couple of times, and the screen turns like very lightly you can barley see anything like it comming back from the dead lol, i guess we have to wait for an update
  5.    #5  
    i just took a picture i will upload it in a few minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by gselsidi View Post
    i have the browser artifact all the time on the left bottom then it disappears once it loads. the most annoying is the power button, then i press it a couple of times, and the screen turns like very lightly you can barley see anything like it comming back from the dead lol, i guess we have to wait for an update
    Yea, the screen issue is really glitchy... Sometimes the keyboard backlight will come on, sometimes not. Then the screen flickers a bit and goes back to normal.
  7.    #7  
    there i uploaded a screen shot, that artifact happens all the time to me
    no, I've had the same prob occasionally, and I have the vzw pre plus, so I'm still on 1.4. It seemed to started once I finally delved into the world of preware with the multiple pages patch...
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    no, I've had the same prob occasionally, and I have the vzw pre plus, so I'm still on 1.4. It seemed to started once I finally delved into the world of preware with the multiple pages patch...
    Yea i don't know i don't have the multiple page patch. So maybe it is from a patch i am not sure. I'm going to remove email in landscape mode thats the last one i remember installing and see if it fixes anything
    yeah weird thing, funny that this thread came out the very day that i noticed it, but yes i just notice it today but just thought it was my head playing games on me cause i was jumping around card like there was no tomorrow(which iphone cant do) 1.4.1.1 also broke my universal search, i know its off topic but just thought that i will throw that one out their
  11.    #11  
    yea that didnt help same thing lol
    I have seen it a while back but noticed that it shows when I had a theme installed, once I uninstalled it it went away.
    right now at the moment i have no themes install or patches. and still get that white spot
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by htabbach View Post
    I have seen it a while back but noticed that it shows when I had a theme installed, once I uninstalled it it went away.
    true maybe my iphone launcher and the 4x4 icons, i think it might be the 4x4 icons as it never did it when i had just the iphone black launcer and regular icons
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    right now at the moment i have no themes install or patches. and still get that white spot
    yea i dont know, thats not a big deal, the biggest is the stupid power button.
    true maybe my iphone launcher and the 4x4 icons, i think it might be the 4x4 icons as it never did it when i had just the iphone black launcer and regular icons
    I also have the 4X4 Version 3 patch installed. Hmm...
    yea i dont know, thats not a big deal, the biggest is the stupid power button.
    Agreed. I can live with the occasional artifacts, but the screen issue is kinda annoying. BTW, the only patch I have installed on my phone is 4x4 version 3... Come on 1.4.1.2! lol
    ive been having it since 1.4.0 with the cam app thought it was just the green button lagging b4 popping up hmmm
    I always have an issue where after a webpage loads, the whole card will be white, but then when you scroll down you will see the rest of the page show up, then when you scroll back up, the top of the page shows up. It's very annoying, and has happened for since 1.4.
    It probably got placed there by the illuminati.

(I noticed the Alex Jones bookmarks.).
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast