1.    #1  
    http://www.mediafire.com/?wmmuhwzmwz1

please download this and emial it to me

maccuish.mark@gmail.com

PLEASE??????
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    I think you should just work instead

edit: but srsly I am at work so I can't hlep you.

edit2: why not download it on the pre and then get it off of the usb drive?
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
    Didn't you already make a few threads in the past 30 minutes asking for this? Is there really a reason to make a new thread every time you want something?
  4.    #4  
    you can't dl it off the pre

if you try putting the above link into the pre ? you get a bunch of letters and nonsense

:P

anyone else NOT AT WORK like us and thus behind firewalls....and wants to help me out ??
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Didn't you already make a few threads in the past 30 minutes asking for this? Is there really a reason to make a new thread every time you want something?
    if you spent less time whining and more time helping I wouldn't have to spam now wouldn't I ?

edit: The other thread was for the 800hz .ipk (which is essentially WORTHLESS without the 800hz .sh file)

hence this new thread, asking for the .sh file
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkadelick View Post
    if you spent less time whining and more time helping I wouldn't have to spam now wouldn't I ?

edit: The other thread was for the 800hz .ipk (which is essentially WORTHLESS without the 800hz .sh file)

hence this new thread, asking for the .sh file
    Ugh.. whatever.. File sent
  7.    #7  
    this 800 stuff is driving me insane. I thought it would be SO easy to install. It's not. You have to reset your phone about 30-40 times. Install and uninstall the 800 .sh and .ipk like 40 times.

Why do you have to have BOTH installed ?

Why can't this be easier ?
    sent
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    this 800 stuff is driving me insane. I thought it would be SO easy to install. It's not. You have to reset your phone about 30-40 times. Install and uninstall the 800 .sh and .ipk like 40 times.

I suggestyou read more about what you are trying to accomplish as you are under the wrong impression right now.
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.

Where did you read you had to have both installed? Its either or not both. If that were the case then how did so many users, myself included, have the 800MHz kernal installed before when the IPK's just came out.

Thats probably why you're having problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by bodyshop View Post
    Where did you read you had to have both installed? Its either or not both. If that were the case then how did so many users, myself included, have the 800MHz kernal installed before when the IPK's just came out.

No, his problem is being stuck in the "600MHZ Club" lol. He needed the .sh file so he could get everything back to normal and then use the .ipk method of install.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Has anyone noticed the tags on these posts?
    Quote Originally Posted by bodyshop View Post

hmmm, I would have to agree. I am not a webos developer, but the installation page was pretty clear on how to install and how not to F- your pre. I can only imagine that the 800Mhz upgrade can wait til you get off work. BTW, do you have WEBOSQI installed on your work computer????

Dude... I restarted my phone once, and installed the .sh once.

Took me all of 5 minutes maybe. *** are you doing?
    Since he NEEDS the file, why not EVERYONE send a copy? The more copies he has, the better!

The forum is not your personal secretary.

you can't dl it off the pre

if you try putting the above link into the pre ? you get a bunch of letters and nonsense

:P

anyone else NOT AT WORK like us and thus behind firewalls....and wants to help me out ??
    WRONG.

Let the download of the file complete on the Pre (filled progress bar at the bottom of the brower card). Don't bother trying to open it on the Pre directly. Plug the Pre into a PC and copy over \downloads\800MHzOS14.sh

The file is identical to one downloaded directly to a PC.
    Last edited by maskedferret; 04/08/2010 at 05:45 PM.