Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    So I got a Verizon Pre Plus on the day they came out. I am growing increasingly frustrated with dropped letters and double letters. I was wondering if anyone knows of a fix or if I need to have my phone replaced.

Please help
    i don't want to sound like othr bashers here but there are a lot of threads that cover this

i had the same issue with a pre + -- i turned it in for other issues and the new one has no problems -- take it back and make them exchange it -- some people claim that 1.4.1 will fix but i feel it is a hardware issue and the sooner you get it in the better for you
  3. vrs
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I've found that by striking the keys more firmly with my thumbnails, that the double letter business has almost completely stopped. I used to have it all the time and found it a bother, but I experimented with pushing on the keys more firmly using my thumbnails and discovered that the problem with double letters stopped. It may not work for everyone, and a software aid, including a spell-checker would be nice, but this has solved the issue for me.