1.    #1  
    Waiting... any news?

Ezrabrooks51
    Ezrabrooks is my fav bourbon
    $51 was the fine for underage drinking.
    So are we all! I check my plus every day waiting for the update.
    I really don't understand why Verizon is trying to screw Palm Over. I mean, first their sales guy try selling the other phones to buyers and badmouth the Pre. Then they make crappy commercials targeting mothers. Now they are taking forever to release this update. I almost regret saying this, but I should have waited to buy my PRE from Att&t. Atleast I can talk and surf the web at the same time...
    Hopefully Version will get their act together soon. The sales rep I talked to teied to tell me that WebOS was very complicated...
    Just received my replacement phone and it has 1.3.5, I was so hoping it would have 1.4.1 or 1.4.2 and at then minimum 1.4.
    Quote Originally Posted by trevgriff View Post
    Just received my replacement phone and it has 1.3.5, I was so hoping it would have 1.4.1 or 1.4.2 and at then minimum 1.4.
    You can update to 1.4
    This sux! I thought i read verizon folks were downloading the 1.4 update the day after sprint users.
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    Quote Originally Posted by maddball View Post
    This sux! I thought i read verizon folks were downloading the 1.4 update the day after sprint users.
    I'm pretty sure Verizon already has 1.4... They just don't have 1.4.1.1 yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I'm pretty sure Verizon already has 1.4... They just don't have 1.4.1.1 yet
    Ohhh i see! Well thats alot better than being stuck on 1.3.5..
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    I have a pre-plus and I'm not too concerned about the wait. 1.4.1.1 broke a lot of patches relative to the fixes included in it. There's still a handful of popular patches that are experiencing issues. Waiting a few more days isn't a big deal to me. Heck, maybe VZW is waiting for this reason too.