1.    #1  
    I'm gearing up to switch from my Blackberry to the Palm Pre Plus. I'm very happy to be rid of my Blackberry, but will miss BB Messenger for a number of reasons. But the thing I love most about BBM is it's ability to invite other BBM users to join in on the chat. I use this feature daily with a couple of other people and, while it's not enough for me to hold onto my BB, I'm hoping that there's another "app for that" compatible with WebOS. Suggestions? Thanks.
    I used to use this type of functionality with Mundu on my Centro. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like there's anything out for the WebOS that can do this.
    Nope. BBM is one of the few thhings I miss on my blackberry. That and the suretype keyboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctychick View Post
    I'm gearing up to switch from my Blackberry to the Palm Pre Plus. I'm very happy to be rid of my Blackberry, but will miss BB Messenger for a number of reasons. But the thing I love most about BBM is it's ability to invite other BBM users to join in on the chat. I use this feature daily with a couple of other people and, while it's not enough for me to hold onto my BB, I'm hoping that there's another "app for that" compatible with WebOS. Suggestions? Thanks.
    I think we might be getting an app like that coming soon.
    Lets also do our part in voting webos,for Quickoffice Development
    VOTE,VOTE,VOTE,VOTE....DO IT NOW,PLEASE
    http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219
  5.    #5  
    Good to know! Thanks!