Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hey everyone!

This is a reminder that today (April 8th) is the second day in the viral campaign to help out palm!

See:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...help-palm.html

Update your status on FB, Twitter, MSN, ICQ, AIM, whatever to "Life moves fast. Don't miss a thing"

If you're using twitter, be sure to use the #lifemovesfastdontmissathing tag to get trended!

Come on everyone, let's do this!
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    done.
    done
    done
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Done.
    -Sent from my Palm Pre
    done
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Palm is a corporation designed with only one purpose in mind, to take my and other people's money. You want me to help them do this? Why?

If Palm wants more customers, let them put their resources to doing so. That's a cost of doing business.

Do everyone a favor, take your passion, and do some viral marketing for a charity instead.
    Tweeted and Facebooked! Let's go viral for Ruby!
    Palm III - Tungsten E2 - Treo 680 - Palm Pre - Impatiently awaiting a Pre 3!
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sweat View Post
    Palm is a corporation designed with only one purpose in mind, to take my and other people's money. You want me to help them do this? Why?

If Palm wants more customers, let them put their resources to doing so. That's a cost of doing business.

Do everyone a favor, take your passion, and do some viral marketing for a charity instead.

yea because changing your twitter or facebook status is so difficult and time consuming....

done and done!

Instead of complain against this campaign simply let us to some fun!
    It took you more time to write this post than i spend to update my Twitter-Status with this short message.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    retweeted & this is interesting if proves to be true....

Lenovo to Buy Palm, Pre & Pixi Faint from All the Excitement [Lenovo Interested in Palm’s Acquisit.. Lenovo to Buy Palm, Pre & Pixi Faint from All the Excitement [Lenovo Interested in Palm’s Acquisition, We Couldn’t be Happier] TFTS – Technology, Gadgets & Curiosities

Digg my story http://digg.com/d31Qenl?tto help raise $$$ & awareness for webOS, Palm Pre, HP.

#WebOS Internals "Telethon"#Palm Pre http://bit.ly/7q1Mc
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts

Done. It probably took you longer to write out that statement than it did for anyone to update their FB or twitter status.
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    Done
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by billfold View Post
    Done. It probably took you longer to write out that statement than it did for anyone to update their FB or twitter status.
    It did. But what if you made your status donate to fight cancer or write your congressman about the genocide in Darfur? Wouldn't that be a better use of your twitter/Facebook status than promoting a corporation?

Just saying...
  15.    #15  

Participation is optional, and I respect that you're entitled to your opinion. However, in this case I must respectfully disagree.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Done on facebook and myspace.
    Maybe they should have thought of this prior to the creepy girl commercials, then the mom commercials. The Palm Pre does everything "Droid Does" but few know that and the only difference is a successful marketing campaign.
    DONE! on twitter and facebook
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    It did. But what if you made your status donate to fight cancer or write your congressman about the genocide in Darfur? Wouldn't that be a better use of your twitter/Facebook status than promoting a corporation?

Just saying...
    No.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts

When a company depends on its users the users win. When you have companies like Microsoft, Google, and RIM. They might have the money to make good quality products, but they tend to miss the point. Palm needs us and if they succeed we will be the ones who benefit for years to come.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast