Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    done and done!!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    Quote Originally Posted by sweat View Post
    Palm is a corporation designed with only one purpose in mind, to take my and other people's money. You want me to help them do this? Why?

If Palm wants more customers, let them put their resources to doing so. That's a cost of doing business.

Do everyone a favor, take your passion, and do some viral marketing for a charity instead.
    For one thing, people will do what they want as they have the right to it. Another thing, you help Palm, in return in means better things for you if you have a Palm phone. Most people dont get that.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Done =)

Lets do what we can to help Palm
  4. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    hey, how about resurrecting the 'upload pre pics to flickr' campaign?
    Are people getting feedback/responses from their networks? (my friends don't care enough about me to even hit respond button :-P)
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    done
    ...and 'done'.

(Google mail signature only.. Nothing else to share with the world

"Life moves fast. Don't miss a thing!"
    --Sent from my Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Done x2!
    Palm is a corporation designed with only one purpose in mind, to take my and other people's money. You want me to help them do this? Why?

If Palm wants more customers, let them put their resources to doing so. That's a cost of doing business.

Do everyone a favor, take your passion, and do some viral marketing for a charity instead.
    Party Pooper
    Palm Pre Plus 2010 World Champion

i'd say that technically they want us to trade our money for a kick ***** little smart phone, not take it. i like the offer they put on the table. and, i don't mind letting other people know i like it.
    Done!

Just curious, I was looking for pics to add, and I checked Google Images for a pic of "Life moves fast. Don't miss a thing".

Nothing? I checked Palm Life moves fast, don't miss a thing, and the commercial image is there.

How can we get some cool pics out there with the slogan???
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    done and done
    done
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Done. Been with Palm since Handspring and loving it.
    Ayup - done!
    done and done. Making money blah blah and you hate Mickey Mouse too.
    It did. But what if you made your status donate to fight cancer or write your congressman about the genocide in Darfur? Wouldn't that be a better use of your twitter/Facebook status than promoting a corporation?

Just saying...
    I rather die with cancer and a Palm Pre than to live with an iPhone.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Oh Boy another one that hates a company make a profit. So I guess you don't support sports teams and wear there hats a apprarel, because you don't want to support them making a profit. If a person is a fan of a certain product or brand it is natural for them to support it. You support things all the time, you just do not understand that you do.
  19. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Hey everyone, don't forget to post a Pre or Pixi photo to flickr!
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm personally responsible for selling 5 Pres and 1 pixi by just showing it to my friends and family. I also helped a guy at the Sprint store buy one.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast