Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Here's a URL you can add to the posts as well: http://tinyurl.com/lifemovesfast it links to the latest Palm "life moves fast" commercial
    Done!
    done!!!
    Did we ever get any tangible feedback from Palm or anyone else that the first day had any actual impact?

Quote Originally Posted by neville View Post
    Hey everyone!

This is a reminder that today (April 8th) is the second day in the viral campaign to help out palm!

See:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...help-palm.html

Update your status on FB, Twitter, MSN, ICQ, AIM, whatever to "Life moves fast. Don't miss a thing"

If you're using twitter, be sure to use the #lifemovesfastdontmissathing tag to get trended!

Come on everyone, let's do this!
    updated fbook. done
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sweat View Post
    It did. But what if you made your status donate to fight cancer or write your congressman about the genocide in Darfur? Wouldn't that be a better use of your twitter/Facebook status than promoting a corporation?

Just saying...

but who cares about those things?

palm matters to me

why do I have to pick ONE thing to tweet about? why cant I tweet about palm... and maybe something a little less important later in the day?

(PS just joking about no one caring about cancer... but not the other thing GENOCIDE FTW)
    Last edited by fizymike; 04/08/2010 at 10:11 AM.
    Personally, I'm thinking about posting this link with the tag line...

palmSpot Entry: “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More” by Adam Marks | webOSroundup
    You guys, WE need something to show the people who are curious.

What happened to this>Life Moves Fast. Don't Miss a Thing.

You have to send people somewhere or your are wasting your time.
    http://learning.palm.com/splg/webos/

palm / webos learning video
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    got em both!!
    "Truth is ... everybody is going to hurt you ... you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for" -- Bob Marley

--NAZ--
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    Done....
    done
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Did we ever get any tangible feedback from Palm or anyone else that the first day had any actual impact?
    Probably not. I'm sure Palm appreciates the effort (I sure do) but successful viral marketing involves getting the attention of the tech blogs like engadget, tom's news, etc. Considering they have all the news they could want with the iPhone OS 4.0 unveiling today and the up coming Windows news conference this campaign is relatively mute on the viral tech news front. Even P|C hasn't flagged it on todays front page [yet?] (at the time of this writing the top news is downer news "Oh, Mojo Messaging Service, where art thou?").

A better gauge of the success of this campaign would be for people to report in if their friends, family, and followers ask about the status or tweet. Maybe ask the P|C folks if they have increased traffic on these days.
    Last edited by Honis; 04/08/2010 at 01:21 PM. Reason: I said release when I meant unveiling.
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
    Done since 4am, updated fb and twitter with links to Palm videos over the day
    Quote Originally Posted by sweat View Post
    Palm is a corporation designed with only one purpose in mind, to take my and other people's money. You want me to help them do this? Why?

If Palm wants more customers, let them put their resources to doing so. That's a cost of doing business.

Do everyone a favor, take your passion, and do some viral marketing for a charity instead.
    Why not do both? Or are your ideas and values the only legitimate ones? If supporting a company or cause can be done with a tweet, so be it! Why is it either/or?
    done. i had forgotten about it. glad you made this thread lol
    Done and Done
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Updated my feeds!
    Done on all of my family's fb and twitter.
    Lets also do our part in voting webos,for Quickoffice Development
    VOTE,VOTE,VOTE,VOTE....DO IT NOW,PLEASE
    http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219
    It would be cool if we got this mentioned on Precentrals homepage then maybe we could get it to be a trending topic on twitter
    Lets also do our part in voting webos,for Quickoffice Development
    VOTE,VOTE,VOTE,VOTE....DO IT NOW,PLEASE
    http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast