Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Without getting into the why's, I will have a Sprint Pre and a Verizon Pre Plus starting this weekend. I currently have the Sprint Pre (tons of patches).

How would you use 2 Pre's?
    Race 'em.
    you can always give me one lol j/k i would rent it to someone in need of a phone but don't really have the funds for what ever reason like laid off for example. maybe for half of the monthly price or something. IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by nychump View Post
    Race 'em.
    +1 I'm sure CAJ and unix would love to see another video, and what better way then having the overclocked sprint -VS- stock pre+
    so are you canceling your sprint service? if so just sell the pre on craigslist for like 200 -300 dollars thats what they seem to go for.
    iPhone 1gen august 2007- may 2010
    Repaired: headphone jack twice. Buttons and back cover once. Screen has a crack.

Palm Pre Plus may 2010-now

LOVE IT
    Quote Originally Posted by cursiv View Post
    so are you canceling your sprint service? if so just sell the pre on craigslist for like 200 -300 dollars thats what they seem to go for.
    he said with out getting in to whys lol
    Breed them. Maybe they'll pop out the Pre 2. But make sure it runs on Sprint...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Practice Juggling with them, so when the At&t one comes out you'll be ready...
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    So the basic why is that one of the benefits of where I work I can have a special rate plan with At&T, Sprint, and or Verizon. I have had the Sprint Pre since it launched. I am switching my personal Sprint plan to this special rate plan. Then I thought, why not get the Palm Pre Plus on Verizon as well. It was either the Pre Plus or the Droid Eris. So I went with the faster Pre.

My original question was more about what to do with the two. I will definately race my 800mhz Pre with the stock Plus. It are a few scenarios:

1. One Pre because my MP3 player, and the other becomes my phone.
    2. Install every patch I can think of on one, and just the ones I want on the other.

Thoughts? More crazy ideas?
    I actually have 3 LOL
    1 is mine and 2 are my wifes lol

the 3rd one was won in nov of last year and is no longer activated on Sprint network
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Multi-multi task!
    One for business contacts, e-mails, etc. and the other for personal contacts, e-mails, etc.
    throw 'em in a canvas bag, tie it shut and see which one comes out alive