1.    #1  
    Ever since the latest update it has been doing this, more frequently the last 2 days.only happens when i open or close the slider or when im rebooting the phone and it just decided to stay stuck like that now..im about to doctor it now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ya, the doctor sound like a good idea, but before you do, try to get preware alpha and the save/restore app so you can keep your game saves as well as all your patches
    I have seen that on my phone a couple of times too, though I dont remember if it was pre 1.4.0 or not... Mine just went away, granite sometime in there I did doctor the thing, so that may of been what fixed it too...
    Have you tried hitting the side of it yet? and maybe putting on some rabbit ears on it might help
  5.    #5  
    im going leave it without preware or any patches for now and give it a few days for a test run to see if the doctor fixed the issue..if not off to sprint to get a replacement and patch it up once i get the replacement.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    Have you tried hitting the side of it yet? and maybe putting on some rabbit ears on it might help

should of thought of that !!
  7.    #7  
    just got finish with the doctor and it did not fix the problem....off to sprint tomorrmow