Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I've always had a sprint data plan but I've never used the sprint specific apps. Last time I did it wasn't a good experience. Well I was bored and decided to watch sprint tv. I've got to say I'm impressed. There is a lot of free content. This includes ESPN. I watched two full games with only one or two times of streaming delay. Seems to occur during commercial breaks. I'm watching jazz vs rockets. The streaming isn't bad. I wish there was a video out cable available. Now I can watch highlights and sports again (i don't have cable).
    They added ESPN for free after they lost NFL license. Its great, but has been covered before. I am hoping that some of the NBA playoff games on it since I also do not have cable.
    im watching that same game on my pre lol, things arent looking good for the jazz, must be too tired from there great game last night
    does anyone know if espn mobile will show world cup games?
    I'm a BIG TIME 49ers fan too!!
    Lucky for you! This is not available on Verizon. :-( But at least we have free mobile hotspot!
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sracercelica View Post
    Great question! Wish I knew the answer myself.
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    Quote Originally Posted by sracercelica View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtm View Post
    Great question! Wish I knew the answer myself.
    its not mobile its the same thing in your tv and yes they will broadcast the fifa world cup
    Wow...thx
    Had no idea !!!!
    I just wish the quality was better on Sprint TV. It streams put not clear. Same thing as the SPB TV app.
    what channel are you watching, I upgraded to ESPN on Sprint tv for basketball, could not find games.
    Checked ESPN on Web, not finding them. I won't.don't use much but it would be nice to find where it is.
    Thanks
    They need to offer H.264 streams so it will be decent quality. I think these are old fashioned 3gp so they look blocky. Its still pretty cool.
    Anyone know if Sprint TV is available only on 3G? The Pre doesn't want to stream it over Wi-Fi for some reason.
    nice!

shame we get nothing in europe! just a wobbly phone
    Quote Originally Posted by foosball View Post
    Anyone know if Sprint TV is available only on 3G? The Pre doesn't want to stream it over Wi-Fi for some reason.
    Yes, 3G only, it's from Sprint.
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    Where are you guys finding this stuff? Through the Sprint TV App or via ESPN's webpage?

I want to watch the WC today...
    sprint tv app - live - espn
    Watching world cup now, pretty awesome.

Does iPhone have this?
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
  19. c4r
    Is there a way for ATT people to get this??? I'd really like to catch some of the World Cup on my Pre+.
    Anyone get this to work? I get an error message every time I try.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast