Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    For some reason my sprint navigation refuses to register me. It just says cannot regerster at this time, try again later. i have been trying to "register" for days and nothing works, any ideas?
    I'd contact Telenav directly. Or call Sprint's tech support. I am assuming you have Internet access with the phone normally? If so, then it sounds like an app problem or something wrong on Telenav's servers.
  3. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trigunesq View Post
    For some reason my sprint navigation refuses to register me. It just says cannot regerster at this time, try again later. i have been trying to "register" for days and nothing works, any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    I'd contact Telenav directly. Or call Sprint's tech support. I am assuming you have Internet access with the phone normally? If so, then it sounds like an app problem or something wrong on Telenav's servers.
    Yup. I'd call Telenav directly. I had issues in the past (Palm Centro and before) when Telenav wasn't included directly in my basic plan, but rather as an add-on, and Sprint wasn't necessarily getting Telenav the right account info, and hence my Telenav account kept getting temporarily suspended. This is the first I hear of someone with (I assume since you have a Pre/Pixi - you didn't give much detail in your post with regard to Network, phone, operating system, etc.) an unlimited data plan experiencing such an issue. Definitely contact Telenav directly - go right to the source.
    I ran into this when I was in a low signal area. Even when I relocated to an error that went to full-bars, Nav wouldn't connect, giving me the registration error. Finally, I just cycled the phone when I was in an area that I knew had good coverage. Nav came right back up.

Try cycling the phone
    Former: Visor, Prism, VisorPhone, Treo 270,Treo 650, Centro Now: Pre