1.    #1  
    Download link seems to be broken. Connects to mediafire page, but shows nothing other than "foo" on the page. Thanks for the help.
    Must be a Mediafire issue... Wait and try again later.
    Global Posts
    561 Global Posts
    Nope....that's yo download, foo!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtonk View Post
    Nope....that's yo download, foo!
    lol.. Mediafire Mr. T'd the OP
    Is there another link to download the 800 mhz patch since the link to mediafire shows the blank page saying foo? Or does anyone know when mediafire will be up and running for that link because i want to put the 800mhz patch on my pre soon.
    Did you type the word into the box and hit start download?

In fact, when I click the link it downloads it directly for me--are you using this link? http://www.mediafire.com/?wmmuhwzmwz1
    Last edited by laelipoo; 04/07/2010 at 09:39 PM. Reason: link
    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    Did you type the word into the box and hit start download?

In fact, when I click the link it downloads it directly for me--are you using this link? http://www.mediafire.com/?wmmuhwzmwz1
    I think the OP wants the .ipkg version... The devs are going to stop supporting the .sh version soon.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I think the OP wants the .ipkg version... The devs are going to stop supporting the .sh version soon.
    What is the difference between the ipkg and the .sh version? I got the link to download.
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraTT46 View Post
    What is the difference between the ipkg and the .sh version? I got the link to download.
    The IPKG won't require command line to install-it will be available in Preware. Soonish.
    Well I clicked on the link in the form a little later and the link took me to mediafire and the download file came up and saved it and installed. And I have to say that the 800MHz patch is AMAZING!!!! I wish the best of luck to whoever downloads and hope it works for you too because the your palm will be lighting fast!!!!