1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of an app for sending text messages to groups of 100 or more...
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Look for "Mail Lists" in the app catalog. I dont know if it can do lists that bug but you can create lists and send sms to lists with that app.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freecash101 View Post
    Does anyone know of an app for sending text messages to groups of 100 or more...
    So you're the guy!!
  4.    #4  
    I got that app but it will only send to a list of 20 at a time which will work...It will just take more time...Thank you for the info...Oh & what does :so your the guy: mean...lol...
    you also have to install the unlimited recipents patch in Preware to get that benefit
    Mailing Lists + Unlimited Recipients patch = PERFECTION!
    Tell your friends we're sorry. :P
  8.    #8  
    I downloaded preware & started trying to install it...I downloaded quick installer & the doctor... I put the phone in developer mode no problem but when I connect the usb cable my pute tell me it has found the pre...Then it tell me it has found Nova something right now I can't remember...It tries to set this up but says it can't find the software & do I have the disk... when I click on the blue arrow in quick install it says the is no device connected...Any ideas what I should do next...
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Sounds like Super Contacts and MyDatabank could do it too but I haven't used it myself.

10 Must-Have Free Apps for Your WebOS Phone - PCWorld