1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if there is a way to listen to MLB games or Sirius XM radio on the Pre? If so, where and how would be a big help to me! Not sure if it matters but mainly for Howard Stern and the Cubs!
    there was a site called ?????????? mobile music dock . com I think something like that that I used to use with my treo 755p for listening to xm. also, have you tried to just stream the internet version of sirius? I don't have a subscription anymore so I can't test it. Good luck
    What does this button do?

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!
    Mlb.com has game day audio for all games cost 14.99 for year.

Fred
    MLB Premium (I think that's the name) is available for the Pre. It's nothing fancy in design but is a website that gives streaming audio of all the games.

As for XM there's nothing available that I know of.

MLB.com Mobile Premium | MLB.com: Mobile
  5.    #5  
    Thanks, just purchased one month for 2.99... Gonna give it a try first, 14.99 for the season...
    Quote Originally Posted by pdog197804 View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a way to listen to MLB games or Sirius XM radio on the Pre? If so, where and how would be a big help to me! Not sure if it matters but mainly for Howard Stern and the Cubs!
    No, even when I was able to listen to XM on my Treo, MLB wasn't available.
    You did the right thing by trying MLB Mobile Premium.
    Plus, XM only carries the home team's feed, with MLB Mobile Premium, you'll get home and away.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Is there any way to get Sirius XM in general? Before they created an iPhone app, there was some stopgap-apps that had workarounds, but I can't remember what they were. Does anything exist for the Pre or WebOS?
    I have looked and haven't found one. Could run it on Centro, had it on Windows Mobile, but not a way yet that I am aware of.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pdog197804 View Post
    i subscribed for the season to mlb premium, also for the Cubs. I've been a little disappointed. I think there are too many Cubs listeners as the WGN stream has been very spotty but I've had success listening to the visiting team stream and non-Cubs games. I've read on here some other people unhappy with the spottiness of the stream. for the price though its not bad especially when it works.
    Quote Originally Posted by nmoreman View Post
    I have looked and haven't found one. Could run it on Centro, had it on Windows Mobile, but not a way yet that I am aware of.
    I used to listen to XM on my Treo 700p, so the Centro should work.
    But XM has never let MLB (or can't) be available online.
    I am very happy with the quality of the audio with Mobile Premium, best $15 I've spent in a while.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Here is a link to the thread that explains in detail how to stream Sirius/XM on your PRE. As for MLB, anyone who wants to lend me their subscription, lol, send me a message...

forums.precentral.net/general-webos-chat/189762-streaming-sirius-pre-success.html