1.    #1  
    AdLib: Apple’s Secret Weapon For Making Better Web Apps For The iPad

Seems Apple thinks there is something to this whole web based technologies app development
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
    Great, now we can hear all the apple f.a.n.b.o.y.s tell us about how they did it first!

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    Great, now we can hear all the apple f.a.n.b.o.y.s tell us about how they did it first!
    it is great, more apps can now be ported to web-os...
    True that... even easier than with the PDK, I would assume.?

Why do I always see the negative side?

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    Great, now we can hear all the apple ******* tell is about how did it first!
    Oh, we'll get plenty of that tomorrow, when Apple announced multitasking.

Half the Apple fanatics will claim that Apple invented it, and how terrible it is that the rest of the market is stealing their ideas. After all, they're doing it already with the iPad, a derivative device that steals the very notion of the tablet from many other companies. For God's sake, I'm typing this on my Dell Tablet PC, which is so much more useful than an iPad...

The other half will say that only Apple does it well. It's okay that three generations of iPhone users were unable to be as productive as possible because Apple was just waiting until they could get it right. Just like with watching video, cutting and pasting, and so many other features. Poor webOS will be forgotten as the world compares Apple's multitasking with Windows Mobile and the likes.

And yes, this is a blatantly anti-Apple screed. You're all lucky I'm stopping there.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    For some reason any time I see someone with an Apple product I just initially find them to be pretentious a-holes... wrong or right thats the vibe i get from people that own those products...
    I remember when palm was demoing the pre last year they had constintly remind people that they had the vibrate switch on the treos and that it wasn't because of the iPhone.
    As soon as developers start to use or emulate that stuff, Apple will distribute an update that breaks their stuff. This is just another type of Jailbreak, and Steve-O frowns on 3rd party developers that color outside the lines.

This just proves the underlying weakness of the iPhone OS.
  9. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    And yes, this is a blatantly anti-Apple screed. You're all lucky I'm stopping there.
    Don't stop... continue!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vij View Post
    Don't stop... continue!
    +1
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!