Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I don't know if this is good or bad but on the news they showed Tiger woods taking a picture while practicing with what looks like a palm pre. Anyone else notice this?
    No, but it would make since...he's the ultimate multi-tasker!
    He likes it for the swipe to delete sms conversations.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaykimdotnet View Post
    LOL... I'm sure he JUST got this phone and that was a big selling feature!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    LOL... I'm sure he JUST got this phone and that was a big selling feature!
    he'll return it as soon as he finds out that palm stores his info in his palm profile lol
    I was thinking the same thing, but by the time the clip was over I'd decided it was a Blackberry.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    I'm not sure if he's the most popular guy right now, but hey, the scandal might make me start watching golf...

I'm not encouraging, or endorsing what he did, but i think it's no ones business, and since people are hating him because of it, i'm going to be liking him for it.. You know, balance things out.. I think what he did is his business. I give him props, sleeping with that many girls, when your that famous without anyone finding out, for that long, is an amazing achievement...
    HAHAHA... how true.
    I guess this would be the ultimate test for WebOS coming in contact with viruses.

Ba-dum-bum... I'll be here all week.. try the veal and tip your waitress!
    I think you are mistaken. The phone doesn't look like the Palm Pre ...

The caption for the second one says: Tigers Woods of US looks at his iPhone on the 10th gree during a practice round on April 6, 2010 at the 2010 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. This is the first major championship of the 2010 season and will be played April 8-11. AFP PHOTO/TIMOTHY A. CLARY (Photo credit should read TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images)
    that silver button in photo 1 seems very bberry like
    link to photo anyone?
    Here's how a new ad with Tiger should start: "Tigers' got Wood - for the Palm Pre!"
    His finger in the second pic gives the illusion of slider, but it's looking very blackberry to me.
    yea! That's so true.
    too bad that new little black book app wasn't out yet... Password protected contacts would have proven useful to him..lol
    It's a BB Curve. I have one just like it (and I hate it).

But he should be interested in the Pre because:

A) he likes sliding curves and hiding keys
    B) He can "tether" with up to 4 others at the same time.
    C) A quick trip to the doctor will solve any problem
    D) Txt messages aren't backed up in the Palm profile, so a quick reset destroys all the eveidence.

And since Palm keeps positioning it as the phone for busy Mom's, he's already got his christmas shopping taken care of with Verizon's BOGO promotion.

Palm Pre, fast enough for the busy mistress.

or

Affairs move fast, don't miss a thing.
    link to photo anyone?
    +1
    Well if it is a Pre and not a BB then he can browse the web to his bank website and see how fast Erin is draining it.
    Back to your bridge evil troll you have no powers here.
    link to photo anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by noco37 View Post
    +1
    Screenshots or it didn't happen.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast