1.    #1  
    hello everyone I have had my pre since it first came out on june. I am always using it and go through at least 3 charges a day. I have had great battery life and still have great battery life. My only issue is that the info provided by the device menu or the battery montitor app actual % are not accurate. Once I hit 0% my phone can last for at least 1 more hours of constant browsing. I'd say the battery has at least 20% left. I have doctored my pre numerous times and still have the same issues. Perhaps some internal component in either thr battery or the pre broke since I am constantly dropping it. So my two questions are as follow:
    1. Is there anything I haven't tried?
    2. To those who say their battery life is bad. Does the phone actually reach 0% and turns off? Have you tried leetting run past the 0% without charging it?
    Have you tried taking the battery out for 5 minutes then popping it back in it sounds a bit ridiculous but some of the strangest problems I've run into have been resolved by a battery pull
  3.    #3  
    I am going to try that and report later today.
  4.    #4  
    I did the battery pull and after running down my battery i still have the same results.
    any other ideas? have any other of those who have battery problems run their pre past the 0% battery?
    Quote Originally Posted by jusegozu View Post
    I did the battery pull and after running down my battery i still have the same results.
    any other ideas? have any other of those who have battery problems run their pre past the 0% battery?
    Have you tried another battery? Does your Pre give warnings when the battery hits 20%? 10%?

It's not a good idea to let the battery completely drain...I thought the phone would shut off before it lets it drain to 0%.
    I second that you should try a new battery.
    Can I have your battery? I wish mine did that
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
  8.    #8  
    I am soon going to buy a 1400 mugen battery. . . Hopefully it lasts as long and more with an accurate meter hahaha.