Global Posts
    226 Global Posts
    got a palm pre and had to send it back because the power button didnt work properly and because of the oreo effect.. got my replacement and know i have to wait for a new replacement to come in because the microphone is not working on it, i hear people fine but they can't hear me at all... getting pretty upset with this phone..
    Ok and exactly what did you hope to gain in posting this because it sure didn't sound like you were asking for help
    Global Posts
    226 Global Posts
    not looking to gain anything just stating that im ****ed with this phone.
    Sounds like they're giving you refurbs.
    Do ##786# and check to see what's up with that.
    Global Posts
    226 Global Posts
    what am i looking for here..
    recond date and recond status
    Global Posts
    226 Global Posts
    reconddate 03162010
    recondstatus yes

guess its a refurb..
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Sounds like they're giving you refurbs.
    Do ##786# and check to see what's up with that.
    That is so good to know -- i just got my phone replaced by verizon and was thoroughly impressed with how solid it was for a refurb -- just did the 786 and lo and behold -- recondate --/--/---- rcondstatus - no

i feel so much better like finding out my new girlfriend really was a virgin

thanks
    rob
    Quote Originally Posted by cliro View Post
    reconddate 03162010
    recondstatus yes

guess its a refurb..
    Yep.
    Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    That is so good to know -- i just got my phone replaced by verizon and was thoroughly impressed with how solid it was for a refurb -- just did the 786 and lo and behold -- recondate --/--/---- rcondstatus - no

i feel so much better like finding out my new girlfriend really was a virgin

thanks
    rob
    Global Posts
    226 Global Posts
    i had to wait 3 weeks for the first replacement to come in.. bell said they would put a rush on this new one since ive only had it a day and a half.. hope it gets here soon, till then i have a fancy pocket computer.
    Can someone help. After the update, my preware wont open, all my patches are gone. Do I have to reload them? And what about the 800mzh update...doi I have to reload that too? HELP????
    Quote Originally Posted by SamJamz View Post
    Can someone help. After the update, my preware wont open, all my patches are gone. Do I have to reload them? And what about the 800mzh update...doi I have to reload that too? HELP????
    that is called thread jacking and is very frowned upon do a forums search there are plenty threads about that
    I love how people create threads with extremely similar names to stickied threads. It's like they don't care about the established forum rules...like they're callous, or...what's the word? Trolls, yes that's the word...Troll. This forum has this nifty little function that when you type in a title to your thread, it suggests several other threads that may be related to your topic. In this case General Pre Complaints. How you might have missed something in bold at the top of the forums and stickied, shows that you may have a rather rare extreme case of astigmatism, or that you are vastly inconsiderate. Either way it stands as a testament to the good grace of the people in this forum to yet remain compelled to assist you.
    Sorry man...I really didn't know. I ment know harm. Wasn't trying to break the rules or anything.
    It's just poor etiquette to pop into other peoples threads and change the direction but it's ok I was just putting it out there
    Is'nt this forum called "palm pre issues " Prehaps you can provide me with a link to issues of my nature so that I dont bother your thread again? Maybe? Or am I on my own here?
    no the troll who started this thread titled it palm pre issues, I'd suggest going to The Official WebOS 1.4.1 Issues thread. I mean it's at the top of the forum in bold and Stickied. You can't miss it. I feel a bit foolish linking it.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post2346077
    Global Posts
    226 Global Posts
    oops, my bad... guess i should have called it "my palm pre issues"
    Quote Originally Posted by cliro View Post
    oops, my bad... guess i should have called it "my palm pre issues"
    No you should have posted this in the appropriate thread

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1808229

and for good measure

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...uncements.html