1.    #1  
    Can I buy a replacement back and face plate for the pre? I have cracked the side of the face plate (opposite of the pwr button) pretty good and sprint wont replace my phone for the stuck pwr button because of the crack.

"Winning is not a sometimes thing; it's an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do things right once in a while; you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing. ~Vince Lombardi
    Quote Originally Posted by kquaken View Post
    Can I buy a replacement back 00and face plate for the pre? I have cracked the side of the face plate (opposite of the pwr button) pretty good and sprint wont replace my phone for the stuck pwr button because of the crack.
    The front face plate is unremoveable. The back case can be removed though. If it bothers you that much then pay the $100 insurance fee (if you are enrolled).

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    You can replace it, but you'll have to tear your phone apart. You'll have to buy a new LCD and digitizer. It's not a simple "unsnap and snap on" repair.

Palm Pre Repair | Palm Pre Lcd | Broken | Fix | Repairs