1.    #1  
    I wanted to upload pictures from my Pre to my facebook, but when I went to add the facebook account to my photos so I could upload them, it says my user name and password are incorrect. I am using the same user name (email address) and password I use to log into facebook on my computer several times a day, and it will not accept it for my photos. I do have a "username" with facebook that is different than my email address, and I have tried that with my password as well, but that didn't work either.

When I first got my Pre, I was able to add the account and upload photos to facebook without a problem, but all of a sudden, the account is no longer there and it won't let me add it back. Any suggestions?? I really miss being able to use this feature on the Pre. Thank you for any help you can give me! I've heard you guys are awesome!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ynotbee View Post
    I wanted to upload pictures from my Pre to my facebook, but when I went to add the facebook account to my photos so I could upload them, it says my user name and password are incorrect. I am using the same user name (email address) and password I use to log into facebook on my computer several times a day, and it will not accept it for my photos. I do have a "username" with facebook that is different than my email address, and I have tried that with my password as well, but that didn't work either.

When I first got my Pre, I was able to add the account and upload photos to facebook without a problem, but all of a sudden, the account is no longer there and it won't let me add it back. Any suggestions?? I really miss being able to use this feature on the Pre. Thank you for any help you can give me! I've heard you guys are awesome!!
    I had this same problem with my girlfriends Pre, and after much investigating i figured out the issue. Unsync and remove your facebook accounts that are linked to your contacts and your messaging. Once you are able to upload photos again, you can add them back. Once i did that, it worked and did the trick

Let me know how you make out
  3.    #3  
    Thank you so much for responding! I will try that and let you know if it works for me or not!!
  4.    #4  
    I did try that, but unfortunately it did not work for me. I'm not sure what's wrong with it. Thank you for your suggestion, though! I really appreciate it!
    Have you actually set up a username within the settings page on the main facebook, if not it's somewhere in edit profile I believe, you will need to do this on your PC.
    Just checked on FB, click on account, then account settings and add a username.
  7.    #7  
    I have tried it both with my email address and the user name I have set up with facebook. Neither works.
    Does anyone have any help for getting the photos app to recognize my username and password to upload photos to Facebook? This is my second Palm Pre (the first one the dog ate!) and I didn't have this problem before. Help!!!!
  9.    #9  
    To Eyepatch: I do wish I could figure out why this suddenly decided not to recognize the user info. I have uploaded pictures to facebook before, and all of a sudden, the facebook account wasn't there and I cannot get it to add back. It is frustrating.

Thanks to everyone who has responded to my post. If anyone figures out how to fix this, please let us know.
    Hi ynotbee

this happened to me a couple weeks ago. this is what i did.
    remove facebook account from contacts.
    remove facebook acccount in messaging if any
    remove facebook from calendar
    remove facebook from pics as well

after that do a device restart on the pre

after the pre boots

go to contacts and add facebook to it. it will say that it has started synching and will sync all your fb contacts. after you get the message that the sync was successful go to the photo pics app and try to upload a pic. once you sync in contacts it also creates the calendar the messaging account and the photo account for facebook.

give this a try
    Last edited by DAVINCIBZ; 04/07/2010 at 10:37 PM. Reason: error