1.    #1  
    Sweet. My wifes phone updated today loaded with patches & 800mhz. Well I let it fully load. Then ran WebOsDoctor and left. I come back and it says it failed to load and the Pre has a picture of a processor chip with an arrow pointing at it.

I dont know nutting but that is scary.

I'm downloading repair utility and a fresh Webosdoctor, Im gonna see if that works.
    Just WebOS Doctor again and it should be ok...
    it will be fine its almost impossible to fry your pre lol unless your caj2008 that is ha ha h a
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    it will be fine its almost impossible to fry your pre lol unless your caj2008 that is ha ha h a
    Too soon, man... Too soon. lol
    why did you run webOS doctor after the update? Just curious. (i'm under the impression that updates automatically wipe out all patches).
  6.    #6  
    Well this is what I got.

Webdoctor tells me to connect my Pre via the USB. But I'm already connected properly with the USB. I try to plug and unplug. Its connect 100% for sure.

My phone boots up like its a fresh reload and is asking me to pic a language. The touchscreen is non responsive. After a number of minutes the phone reboots and repeats this.

I pulled the battery and its the same.
  7.    #7  
    My wife just informed me that the touchscreen was acting up the last couple of days.

Any advice or I gotta take it to sprint tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    why did you run webOS doctor after the update? Just curious. (i'm under the impression that updates automatically wipe out all patches).
    updates do not wipe out patches
    Quote Originally Posted by trick440 View Post
    Well this is what I got.

Webdoctor tells me to connect my Pre via the USB. But I'm already connected properly with the USB. I try to plug and unplug. Its connect 100% for sure.

My phone boots up like its a fresh reload and is asking me to pic a language. The touchscreen is non responsive. After a number of minutes the phone reboots and repeats this.

I pulled the battery and its the same.
    Check out this link for some help:

How To Recover - WebOS Internals
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    updates do not wipe out patches
    1.4.1.1 wiped out mine when it automatically updated while i was running the 800MHZ ipkg
    1.4.1.1 wiped out mine when it automatically updated while i was running the 800MHZ ipkg
    No your patches are still there, just more or less turned into place holders until the developer/writer of the patch up dates it for 1.4.1.1.

If you open Preware you should see that you can update a lot of them already. Out of 60 some patches I have installed, I think only like 6 haven't been updated.

Give the devs some time, they got real life to deal with just like us.
    they are still there,,they just needed to be updated,,again updates do not wipe out patches
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Check out this link for some help:

How To Recover - WebOS Internals
    I got it to connect with the volume trick, but it keeps getting hung up at 54%, and says to contact customer support. I'm on my third try. I'll try a few more.