1.    #1  
    Hey I know everyone has problems with the short battery life, but I was curious as to exactly how long the battery actually lasts for each person.

Today for me I got 10 hours based on moderate use. Just curious... love the phone but can't keep having to charge the battery every 10 hours
    FYI, extended batteries are available if you need them. The largest you can get is 3800mAh (requires bigger battery cover). There are others that will fit with the stock cover. The battery the Pre comes with is 1150mAh I believe...
  3.    #3  
    I know, I just don't wanna have to pay what I paid for the phone just for a battery that might make it through a day. I went and talked to Verizon today and he gave me a number to call b/c he said all of their smartphones should be able to last at least a day on a single charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nardes View Post
    I know, I just don't wanna have to pay what I paid for the phone just for a battery that might make it through a day. I went and talked to Verizon today and he gave me a number to call b/c he said all of their smartphones should be able to last at least a day on a single charge.
    well that is and has always been an issue -- i have a second battery - a touchstone by the bed and at my desk -- your phone will last a full day on a single charge -- don't use it -- i can't put the thing down -- i may have to go into re-hab soon -- so i have to always have a battery on the charger -- so what -- My 755p with the stock battery never made it through the day and i could kill a razr battery like no ones business -- but to each their own -- get a 3800 ah battery and you should be ok --
    I think the main issue is that the Pre/Plus came with a small battery from the factory. 10 hours of moderate use sounds about right for a stock battery.
    2 1/2 hours using IM+ and chatting. I had 2 Iphones before and neither had such bad battery life.. I have 2 stock batteries and still can't make it through a 10 hour work shift :P
    i would say you have a problem -- down load jstop and start collecting garbage to begin with -- i agree the battery life is bad but usually for me the main reason it is bad is that i have too much stuff running all at the same time for too long -- the battery can only do so much
    I have a Mugen 1400 battery and I can go all day with moderate use and still have 60% battery left.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    I have a Mugen 1400 battery and I can go all day with moderate use and still have 60% battery left.
    I will be looking into this... thanks so much. I'm just afraid if I use it moderately throughout the day and I need it for an emergency and my battery will be dead. but thats seems like a decently priced battery and will give me plenty of life.
    Moderate use I get at least 10 hours, but not much more after that.
    Normal use I get 12 hours and will be sitting at 40%. Have yet to drop below 40%. Will be looking into a spare battery before my June flight.
    Sometime you are the ball; sometimes you are the pins.