• Twee

4 28.57%
  • Tweed

6 42.86%
  • Other

2 14.29%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by gangland View Post
    no I called my self a noob. But I don't remember asking you about your day. Did i
    Oh ok. Well now you know about my day... and knowing is half the battle.
    This sure is a fun little waste of time!

Love this quote:
    There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — [pauses] - shame on you. Fool me — You can't get fooled again

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Quote Originally Posted by santos View Post
    Wow... The app looks like crap.
    DAMN, thats messed up.
  4.    #84  
    Can I just have some opinion on the app please?
    My New Twitter App http://bit.ly/aeaD9O
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Proof this app isn't even real? Maybe.

Check out the two screen shots on the first post. Let me point some things out.
    1. They aren't screen shots from the Pre. Both "screen shots" are 321x484px.
    2. Look at the very top of each image, you will notice a gray bar. It may seem like he cropped them out of a screen capture while using the palm Emulator. But with both images having the exact same amount of that gray bar and both images being the exact same size, it seems suspicious.

It seems like he used a single background image and then modified each differently to show his app is "real". Here is a side-by-side comparison of both images so you can see the similarities easier:

As part of the agreement for me to remove the DrCapi = dr3wpro, I asked him to explain the issues with the screenshots. DrCapi said it was ok for me to post what he said here. This is what he said:

Thank you very much for understanding.
    Now to address this...
    ""1. They aren't screen shots from the Pre. Both "screen shots" are 321x484px.
    2. Look at the very top of each image, you will notice a gray bar. It may seem like he cropped them out of a screen capture while using the palm Emulator. But with both images having the exact same amount of that gray bar and both images being the exact same size, it seems suspicious.""

1&2 I was actually recording my screen to show my buddy who makes android apps the new app. I took the screen shots from the video so thats why theres a grey bar on top.

One last thing that I can't stress enough is I AM NOT dr3wpro. I see why you think so but i'm not. I actually find it funny that everyone is now agenst me.

Anyway thanks for doing the right thing.
    Dr.Capi
  6.    #86  
    I just got back from starbucks and the dorms power is out so ill post more about the landscape mode tomorrow when the power come back.
    My New Twitter App http://bit.ly/aeaD9O
    Quote Originally Posted by DrCapi View Post
    I just got back from starbucks and the dorms power is out so ill post more about the landscape mode tomorrow when the power come back.
    Why are we giving this guy our time? He loves playing games with the community...

I wonder what "colage" he goes to? University Of Southern Numbnuts?

Release the code, let us see that it's a real program and we just might believe you...otherwise why waste our time?

Doesn't really matter...once the mods find out he has two different accounts, he gets banned anyway...last time I checked, dems da rules!
    I likey take apart thingies....
    btw:

DrCapi exact quote in the N.O.V.A. thread?

"im dr3wpro on gl live"

http://forums.precentral.net/search....rchid=12394293

5th post down...

Now do us all a favor Drew....

"Girl, don't go away mad....girl,just go away!"
    I likey take apart thingies....
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345