2 14.29%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1.    #61  
    im working on the landscape mode
    My New Twitter App http://bit.ly/aeaD9O
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    I'm in collage to.
    hahaha i see what you did there
    If you are SUPER NICE and like to help learning devs, click below =)

Thank You
    hey guys, this app is fake. DrCapi = dr3wpro, the guy who went on for days showing us his Halo port for WebOS. Eventually he posted the download link to it and it was nothing more then a random video on YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by DrCapi View Post
    im dr3wpro on gl live
    I checked dr3wpro and DrCapi's profiles and they share the same birthday (November 30). Don't believe this guy. All the screenshots are done in Paint or whatever program he uses.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrCapi View Post

Easy to use and fast!
    I Completely Redesigned the app because of some..... comments.

More info soon...

(Update) Do you like it now?
    The real question is where is my halo for pre? Yeah don't go thinking I forgot about it
  5.    #65  
    wohh wohh wohh! lets not point figers here. i'm hard at work on this app. im not dr3wpro? i posted in his gave for halo when he said it was fake. i wanted in on the game but im not him. o and november 30 is not my birthday i just never set one. i need to get back to class be i have no need to troll....
    If this is an app will it be free? If it will be free why not post the code.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
  7.    #67  
    it will be free and its still in development buddy
  8.    #68  
    almost done with landscape
    We reached an agreement and I moved the info that was here.
    Last edited by Garrett92C; 04/13/2010 at 07:48 PM.
    should just use TweeFree - great app!
    You beat me too it!! lol

To quote Bush Jr.
    There's an old saying in Tennessee I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says, fool me once, shame on [pauses] - shame on you. Fool me You can't get fooled again
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I can't exactly prove it... But i have done some research

-DrCapi was created the same day that Halo thread got closed. (In which, you defended dr3wpro)

-You own almost every mention of the name dr3wpro I found while googling. Your aliases include dr3wpro, DrCapi, drewcapipro, dr3wproductions, and Andrew Capi.

-You use the same URL shortening service to shorten links to your apps.

Googled "dr3wpro":

It just seems very suspicious that DrCapi and dr3wpro are doing the exact same thing. Dangling an app in front of us without any proof it exists. Screen shots that look like they were made in Windows Paint...

This is the kid who tried to trick us all with Halo for WebOS (dr3wpro/DrCapi).....

Image source

< Edit - More fun facts >

- Dr3wpro vanished after the whole Halo thread. However, a month later, he comes back to post twice on this thread. He then vanishes again.

- DrCapi and dr3wpro both used the same "Oh, I'm too busy working on my app to defend myself against accusations..." excuse.

(This is actually kinda fun lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by fastamx79 View Post
    You beat me too it!! lol

To quote Bush Jr.
    Haha... I'm having way too much fun proving that DrCapi is dr3wpro. I'm not sure what else I can find to prove it. It does seem pretty obvious though.
    Quote Originally Posted by santos View Post
    Wow... The app looks like crap.
    Make a better one then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addyc View Post
    Make a better one then.
    I think the guy has a fair opinion, there are plenty of other twitter apps on the platform that are better than this some of which are free. So if the author really wants something comparable, he really needs to step up his game. The .99 I paid for Tweed has been so well worth it. It is probably my top used app.
    Proof this app isn't even real? Maybe.

Check out the two screen shots on the first post. Let me point some things out.
    1. They aren't screen shots from the Pre. Both "screen shots" are 321x484px.
    2. Look at the very top of each image, you will notice a gray bar. It may seem like he cropped them out of a screen capture while using the palm Emulator. But with both images having the exact same amount of that gray bar and both images being the exact same size, it seems suspicious.

It seems like he used a single background image and then modified each differently to show his app is "real". Here is a side-by-side comparison of both images so you can see the similarities easier:

Man you need a life

[QUOTE=Garrett92C;2380064]Proof this app isn't even real? Maybe.

Check out the two screen shots on the first post. Let me point some things out.
    1. They aren't screen shots from the Pre. Both "screen shots" are 321x484px.
    2. Look at the very top of each image, you will notice a gray bar. It may seem like he cropped them out of a screen capture while using the palm Emulator. But with both images having the exact same amount of that gray bar and both images being the exact same size, it seems suspicious.

It seems like he used a single background image and then modified each differently to show his app is "real". Here is a side-by-side comparison of both images so you can see the similarities easier:

[IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by gangland View Post
    Man you need a life
    Are you DrCapi too? I'm just kidding. I didn't have work today and I'm bored lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Are you DrCapi too? I'm just kidding. I didn't have work today and I'm bored lol...

yeah seems like that's everyday for you on here. Almost every thread I go to I see your name and I'm a noob.. Take a break man it will still be here when you get back.
    Quote Originally Posted by gangland View Post
    yeah seems like that's everyday for you on here. Almost every thread I go to I see your name and I'm a noob.. Take a break man it will still be here when you get back.
    Luckily I have a job with a decent amount of free time. I had today off though and had to wait around for cable guy to show up. I hate how they give such a huge window of time for when they might show up, and you're pretty much forced to wait for them all day.

Also, I don't remember calling you a noob. Did I?
    no I called my self a noob. But I don't remember asking you about your day. Did i
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast