• Twee

4 28.57%
  • Tweed

6 42.86%
  • Other

2 14.29%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Do you like the app better like this.... i spent all night trying to fix it...
  2.    #22  
    do u like the updates?
    looks like someone made it in MS Paint. fffff
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by iRobot View Post
    looks like someone made it in MS Paint. fffff
    idk about you but i don't believe that this quality image is capable in ms paint. I think my app looks clean and smooth but you are entitled to your own opinion.
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    you are following RayWJ why, exactly?
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stihl View Post
    you are following RayWJ why, exactly?
    I find him to be humorous hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by DrCapi View Post
    Do you like the app better like this.... i spent all night trying to fix it...
    Looking better, good luck with this app
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Not really digging the thin outline and the gradient effects on every element... but I'm all for competition, keep it up.
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
    I would suggest spell checking your big buttons though... You either mis-spelled "refresh", or tried to add a redneck drawl to it (no offense to any rednecks)
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I would suggest spell checking your big buttons though... You either mis-spelled "refresh", or tried to add a redneck drawl to it (no offense to any rednecks)
    lol thanks im fixing it now. i didn't even realize that!
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    From one developer to another, I think you have too much unused space. And the option to only see 3 tweets at a time could gets frustrating.

I say shrink your buttons down and show more Tweets since that is the draw of a Twitter client anyway.

And if you are going to use a blue to black gradient background with your buttons, change the font color from black.

12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by emuneee View Post
    From one developer to another, I think you have too much unused space. And the option to only see 3 tweets at a time could gets frustrating.

I say shrink your buttons down and show more Tweets since that is the draw of a Twitter client anyway.

And if you are going to use a blue to black gradient background with your buttons, change the font color from black.

thanks for the advice. ill try and see what i can do
  13.    #33  
    i need more suggestions
    To improve your mock up of said app?.
    I say code it then you can worry about colors and button design. What do you have so far?
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    (Kanye West Autotune Voice) How could you be so heartless... Damn give homeboy a chance to breathe. You gotta crawl before you can walk. LOL
    keep working on your app dr. dont let the haters bother you...

my suggestions is make the "menu" and "refresh" buttons into icons instead of large words...

for menu u could use something like the icon in the phone app for phone history

for refresh the rotating arrows like in the browser app could work
  17.    #37  
    I updated the front page just saying if you are interested in free things like MS Points, Apple gift cards and stuff without doing any surveys you should click on that banner on the top of the first page. or below...
    My New Twitter App http://bit.ly/aeaD9O
    this app is gay. My halo one was better
    Halo For Palm Pre, Palm Pre Plus, WebOS http://1url.com/c3b
    I'm not trying to be a hater, but your shapes are jagged around the edges, like you used some MS Paint drawing tool to design the Ellipse and Rounded Rectangle buttons. It doesn't look like it's been coded at all, just some mock up drawing in MS Paint. That's just fact.
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by iRobot View Post
    I'm not trying to be a hater, but your shapes are jagged around the edges, like you used some MS Paint drawing tool to design the Ellipse and Rounded Rectangle buttons. It doesn't look like it's been coded at all, just some mock up drawing in MS Paint. That's just fact.
    Again i don't use MS Paint or any program like it for that matter
    My New Twitter App http://bit.ly/aeaD9O
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast