1.    #1  
    Having some issues with the phone and im gonna go a complete wipe and start over, but i had a quick question...

I'm always hearing about the WebOS Doctor and how it should be used when resetting the phone, but how is this any different then the hard reset that comes built in the phone under the devices icon?
  2.    #2  
    Anyone?
    Hard Reset sets all your settings to default, lose application settings, and any other personal information.

WebOS Doctor does all this too, but it is more of a deep scan. It restores every single file by complete wiping the OS and reinstalling it.

Hard Resets are useful if you have settings that cause a problem. WebOS Doctor is often used for people who tweak, patch, or modify the OS. It is also used to rule out a software issue.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Hard Reset sets all your settings to default, lose application settings, and any other personal information.

WebOS Doctor does all this too, but it is more of a deep scan. It restores every single file by complete wiping the OS and reinstalling it.

Hard Resets are useful if you have settings that cause a problem. WebOS Doctor is often used for people who tweak, patch, or modify the OS. It is also used to rule out a software issue.
    Gotcha, simple enough.....Thank You