1.    #1  
    alot of people said they don't really care aout paid apps before they went international but honestly I have found that the paid apps have breathed new life into my pre. Anyone else completely lost the ability to put down their phone for more than fifteen minutes? I'm loving newsroom and dr podder especially, though my bank account has suffered
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Yep, this'll keep me occupied until webOS 2.0..
    Havent bought anything. Was expecting a 'flood' of productive apps but its just a load of rubbish.
    Quote Originally Posted by nsabournemouth View Post
    Havent bought anything. Was expecting a 'flood' of productive apps but its just a load of rubbish.
    I've bought a few, none to write home about though. I was also expecting a flood of useful apps, i thought developers weren't releasing them prior to paid apps as they couldn't make any money from them. I suppose its only been a week since it went active, hopefully in the next few weeks the 'flood' will finally come!
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    Ive found it more useful, absolute fitness, smartrunner or jogstats and lets golf are apps I use every day, these werent available before. Still though, its not enough, unless apps such as sat nav start appearing after the pdk release then ill likely move from the palm pre to something else
    The app cat is sparse,i've bought HAWKS and a few small apps let's hope it picks up soon,
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Quote Originally Posted by peeg View Post
    I've bought a few, none to write home about though. I was also expecting a flood of useful apps, i thought developers weren't releasing them prior to paid apps as they couldn't make any money from them. I suppose its only been a week since it went active, hopefully in the next few weeks the 'flood' will finally come!

Can't see it happening though.
    Quote Originally Posted by diggedy View Post
    Ive found it more useful, absolute fitness, smartrunner or jogstats and lets golf are apps I use every day, these werent available before. Still though, its not enough, unless apps such as sat nav start appearing after the pdk release then ill likely move from the palm pre to something else
    Indeed. I want to see UK travel apps (London Tube app, Train journey planner etc etc ) or i too will consider moving. Its one thing to have a phone that isn't built well but then to not have the productivity you need is another.
  9. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    I've bought a bunch so far (non-games). Some were upgrades to the free versions I've been using (Top Stock for example) but also some apps I've never seen before paid apps came to Canada.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalild View Post
    alot of people said they don't really care aout paid apps before they went international but honestly I have found that the paid apps have breathed new life into my pre. Anyone else completely lost the ability to put down their phone for more than fifteen minutes? I'm loving newsroom and dr podder especially, though my bank account has suffered
    Apps, whats that?
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Was really looking forward to paid apps but found it a real ant-climax. Don't know what it is but I was expecting so much more. I've bought 1 3D game and been disappointed with it. Shame.