1.    #1  
    Ok so I switched from Sprint to Verizon over all the issues they had with their Pres and got a Pre Plus on Verizon which has its own set of issues like keyboard lag/doubling and GPS. I know I have 30 days to cancel this and return the phone. If I do so can I return back to Sprint and if I do would Sprint waive ETF fee they probably already charged me ? Anyone know ?
    I can't say definitively but I can pass along something that happened to one of my coworkers. He had a BB phone on AT&T and made the switch to Verizon for the Droid. Because of issues outside of his control he had to return the Droid and got a WM phone instead. That phone had too many problems so he left Verizon and went back to AT&T for an iPhone. All this took less than 2 weeks. Although he did have to contact the billing departments of both carrier several times to get things worked out he was able to leave Verizon without paying the ETF (he only paid for the time he had service) and was able to return to AT&T, resume his old number and account (he lost his roll over minutes though) and had the ETF waived that AT&T had already charged him. He was also able to get the iPhone 3Gs at the new customer rate by picking it up at an Apple store.

Will you have the same experience with Verizon and Sprint? Don't know but Sprint seems to be very willing to work with customers to keep them or bring them back.
    Terry Rodecker

Palm Pilot -> Palm V -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> 700wx -> ppc6700 -> BB 8830 -> Pre -> iPhone (company requirement) -> TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by cgokcea View Post
    Ok so I switched from Sprint to Verizon over all the issues they had with their Pres and got a Pre Plus on Verizon which has its own set of issues like keyboard lag/doubling and GPS. I know I have 30 days to cancel this and return the phone. If I do so can I return back to Sprint and if I do would Sprint waive ETF fee they probably already charged me ? Anyone know ?
    You've got 45 days to return to Sprint to have your ETF credited back to your account, After that your on your own.
    Quote Originally Posted by cgokcea View Post
    they may be willing to let you back just kiss **** when your talking to whoever your talking too lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm now waiting to see if the most major issue that's bugging me (GPS) gets fixed (and hopefully before my 30 days are over) Keyboard doubles and misses characters on ocassion but it's very ocassionally and doesn't bother me that much, still I'll see what they can do about that at the Verizon store too. If all else fails, I'll get back to Sprint and hope their retention department (which I never called before) would provide me with a non-wobbly Pre.
    Sprint's been awesome for me since 2001! I ported my home phone from Qwest to Sprint and the GAVE me a Samsung Ace to port the number to and I signed up for 4G internet and dropped Qwest DSL but when my bill came there were 2 $36 activation fees nobody said anything about. So I sent them an email and just said I was disappointed that nobody had mentioned these fees when I was signing up for all this and 30 minutes later (no kidding) I got a response! It was an apology email and they credited my account for both charges! THAT is exceptional customer service!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!