Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1.    #1  
    Download this patch today,and loving it. I got up to 40apps active,everything move so easily even with all these apps open. I haven't yet feel any heat,than the normal that I've gotten before I install this patch. Thanks to everyone who made this possible. Looking for the donation link right now!!! Anyone else have experience this new and improve development in their phone yet?
  2. #2  
    lol dude. You need to stop making threads. But yes, this is my favorite patch thus far on the pre.
  3. a2k
    a2k is offline
    a2k's Avatar
    Posts
    103 Posts
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    #3  
    LOL! You need to stop answering folks who need to top making threads!
  4. #4  
    i need to stop reading threads like this.
    HTC EVO 4G
    ROOTED
    CM6 ROM
    50FPS
    40mflops
  5. #5  
    but i still can't find the "IPK"...that original thread is way too big. Is it ipk or we put it on via the old method of putting 720/800 .sh file?
    ***I Twitter***

    Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    Download this patch today,and loving it. I got up to 40apps active,everything move so easily even with all these apps open. I haven't yet feel any heat,than the normal that I've gotten before I install this patch. Thanks to everyone who made this possible. Looking for the donation link right now!!! Anyone else have experience this new and improve development in their phone yet?
    the donation link is in caj2008's signature if you mean that !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    but i still can't find the "IPK"...that original thread is way too big. Is it ipk or we put it on via the old method of putting 720/800 .sh file?
    its in the first page of that huge thread to make it easy for you !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  8. #8  
    yea i like it when i show off the pre now with this 800 patch people are blown away....
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    its in the first page of that huge thread to make it easy for you !!!
    but it's the .sh file. I thought they were doing IPK.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by dannydos View Post
    i need to stop reading threads like this.
    i officially found my new friend dannydos. bmw owners elite


    thank you mytether
  11. #11  
    the IPK is there, too. Here is a link to the latest post of the thread:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-new-post.html

    Go to the first page and read caj2008's 1st post w/ instructions and links.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    but it's the .sh file. I thought they were doing IPK.
    the ipk files are there too
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  13. syang87's Avatar
    Posts
    88 Posts
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    #13  
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by caj2008 View Post
    You dont get out much do you?
    hahahahaha


    If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by caj2008 View Post
    You dont get out much do you?
    be on the pre all day... Even at work.. Lol,big up to you man,brooklyn style.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    the donation link is in caj2008's signature if you mean that !!
    what you mean if I mean that..shadavis08,have I ever said this before!! Lol
  17. #17  
    will the ipk make it to preware?
  18. #18  
    Is your avatar ALi G or is it just me?
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by das_fink View Post
    Is your avatar ALi G or is it just me?
    its just you, ali g is white, that dude is black.
  20. chichi's Avatar
    Posts
    256 Posts
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCision View Post
    will the ipk make it to preware?
    what he said...

    I dunno something scares me about this patch. It sounds a lil confusing to install and a bit too deep "rooted" for me (pun intended) I hope it makes its way to preware. is this possible?

    is this available by a onr click patch install on WOSQI?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions