Global Posts
    853 Global Posts
    If I have a contact with a long email address, the right side of the screen cuts it off. I can't seem to find a way to view it....any suggestions? A client was looking for another clients email.....
    Compose a new email and copy it from the "to" field maybe?
    Global Posts
    853 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneecaps View Post
    Compose a new email and copy it from the "to" field maybe?
    Just shows his name....if I go back to the email address it shows the same cutoff address.

I wish they allowed landscape in all modes for this reason.....
    Quote Originally Posted by DougFNJ View Post
    Just shows his name....if I go back to the email address it shows the same cutoff address.

I wish they allowed landscape in all modes for this reason.....
    If I understand the issue correctly....

Tap once in the email address to bring up the cursor, hold the Orange key and use your finger to scroll the cursor over to read the rest of the entry.
    so I just tried what the other guy said on my pixi...if you start typing the addres for a new email and put it in the "to" field you can choose it and it shoes the name. But if you tap the field once the name of the person appears, it will go to the cut off email address (I used a long one as well that was cut off. Then I just copied and pasted in the body of email, whole thing appeared...and faster than it sounds, LOL. good luck

Plus, if you don't know, patch to make email landscape from preware...works great, and I can read the whole address in mine without the copy/paste part