Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by noco37 View Post
    At some point in time, that has happened on every phone I have owned, even in places where I always get full bars. Sometimes it isn't the phone but it is the network to blame.
    yes i agree -- that is why i said in a spoty area but it could also be that the node you are on is experiencing high volume and does not have the capacity at the moment of your call
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    this could happen if you are in a spoty coverage area if the phone doesn't connect and the call isn't initiated then it will not show up on the phone -- you will never know you missed it untill the voicemail comes

Rob

sitting at home, airrave on, full signal.... happened 4 times since 1.4.1.1 update.....
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    Sounds like the volume bug...
    3 of the 4 times was the same person calling, i just told him i have the "ignore" setting on for him....lmao
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    http://forums.precentral.net/2308011-post5607.html

Words from Rod from webos internals
    Last edited by n3cr0cr0w; 04/06/2010 at 01:09 PM. Reason: clearify who rod is
    Okay, I killed the Phone process wit JSTop. When I tried calling my phone I got the "person you're calling is not available" message. Then I restarted the process and now I have the lock screen effect, where the lock screen shows my background instead of the lock screen background. Calls are coming through.

It seems that restarting the Phone process only doesn't fix the problem. I assume, and I don't have any inside knowledge about the OS, there are other processes that get killed together with the Phone process, but don't come up when starting it.

Is that possible?
    did you try inserting/removing the headphones? I've had issues with that before
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12