Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I hope you and your wife enjoy your new toys, Welcome to the family my friend
    not that it affects me directly, being on VZ and owning the pre plus, but wasn't sprint supposed to get a Pink colored Pixi? Whatever happened to that? I never used a centro, since I had the 700p previously, but from what I know of centro buyers was that besides it being an affordable device, the reason it sold so well was because of the vast array of colors that it came in. Wouldn't palm benefit from having the pixi available in different colors, esp since it's targeted towards first time smartphone buyers, centro upgraders and women? Sorry Jon, the artist backs just are plain old ugly.
    You could have shown the wife these
    Innocase Surface, Rose Pink

also in burgundy and amethyst. Autumn Gold coming soon! ;D
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by jaykimdotnet View Post
    Take the necessary precautions. Get a good case and screen protector, the seidio innocase and phantom skinz has served me well and is aesthetically very pleasing. I accidentally dropped my pre without a case the first week I had it creating a rather nasty crack in the corner of the phone. After paying for a replacement, I slapped an innocase on that thing and a week later it fell the same way it did the first time. Not a scratch.
    is phatom skinz the same as ghost armour or invisible shield? I was thinking of having the screen done (will have ts on back). not sure which brand is better.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post
    i can't beleive you still had a centro. man that thing was a peice o sh, lol welcome to webOS, i'm sure you will not be dissapointed.
    Hey, I used a Centro until late Feb. I was waiting for Verizon. The Centro did what I needed. If it had a 3G (rev-A) radio in it, I would probably still be using it.

But, now that I have the Pre, it would be really hard to go back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediademics View Post
    is phatom skinz the same as ghost armour or invisible shield? I was thinking of having the screen done (will have ts on back). not sure which brand is better.
    I use a ZAGG. Lifetime guarantee if it gets damage. or if I have to get a new Pre due to a hardware problem.

I had my ZAGG on the back, too. But I like the texture of the Pre+, so I took it off.

Another reason I like the ZAGG is that it covers the corners of the phone, which is always where the phone lands when you drop it (and why bread always falls buttered-side down).

Some of the other skins don't cover the corners. The downside to covering the corners is using a holster will tear the skin off at the corners...
  7.    #27  
    I didn't think they actually protected the phone from a drop. I figured the most they would do is prevent light scratches on the screen. that's cool if they assist if I drop the phone. I have dropped my centeo a bunch.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12