1.    #1  
    With Palm's recent quarterly earnings, Verizon's soft launch and the breakup of Palm's advertising agency of recored, it's time!

Advertising is a great way to produce interest and sales in your product. IMO word of mouth is even better. With Palm's earnings practically drained, It's time to dig in and help them out.

This community is very special and I am going to continue spreading the word about WebOS and all of it's advantages over the competitors.

word of mouth is the best advertising of all and it's free! who's with me?

Proud Palm pre owner -Purchase date June 6th, 2009. (original device and still running beautifully)
    this started weeks ago, and that badass homebade video of a pre commercial has been done. And I'm not about to promote the sprint pre at least. Last year hardware in this year. Nope sorry I'll tell my peeps to wait off this summer for a new webos phone (hopefully)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by acekilla View Post
    this started weeks ago, and that badass homebade video of a pre commercial has been done. And I'm not about to promote the sprint pre at least. Last year hardware in this year. Nope sorry I'll tell my peeps to wait off this summer for a new webos phone (hopefully)
    Have to move the old units before new ones can have a chance.
    there are other threads handling this topic. Search the forums for "viral" and "review bomb" for the two covering this topic...