1.    #1  
    i have try digital copy i thought about the slingbox utube is slow and ******** verizon doesnt offer tv or vod and they charge an arm & a leg iam seriously upset any help please would be greatly appreciated

thanks
    so what do you need? How to put movies on ur pre?
    If you are talking about the digital copies that come with certain movies you won't be able to play them because of the DRM. Other than that you just need to make sure that the videos are in the right format and copy them over to the pre, I know that .mp4 works.
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    You will need to convert your movies to mp4 format. Several programs available for conversion and compression.

I like DVD catalyst. Converts DVD's very simply and easily. Just use the iPhone default settings.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    You can try the DVD to Pre from DoTheWeb.net. It is made specifically for the Palm Pre so you dont have to fool with settings. Just put in a DVD and click convert. It is free as well.

It is in public beta right now, to join visit DoTheWeb.net and click on DVD to Pre in the right column.
    AVS is nice and simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by japark View Post
    You will need to convert your movies to mp4 format. Several programs available for conversion and compression.

I like DVD catalyst. Converts DVD's very simply and easily. Just use the iPhone default settings.
    Agreed. The free version works perfectly.
    A Friend of mine gave me a program that comverts dvd & videos to MP4's
    I put them on my video Ipod and I put a few on my pre.
    I can put more on the I-pod since it's 30G
    Handbrake. Use the iphone presets.
    i heard that people were working on an xvid(divx?) plugin for webos...