1.    #1  
    Anyone else having a problem with the nascar and amazon removal patches? I have them installed but the apps still show up in my launcher. What's the deal?
    Last edited by dodgerblue; 04/07/2010 at 01:01 AM.
    I can't speak for the Amazon patch, but the Nascar patch is definitely not hiding the icon. I've tried two separate versions today.
    I can't get the nascar patch to work either
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    I just logged in this site to report the same thing - glad to know its not just my pre.
    Glad you pointed this out. Both nascar and sprint football aren't working for me anymore, even after downloading the most recent updates.
    Try WebOSQI it worked for me
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    All three Hide patches are not working. Amazon, NASCAR, and NFL.

They were updated yesterday from the place holder but the new versions are not working for me on my Sprint Pre 1.4.1.1.

I tried both through Preware and WebOSQI and both installs do not work.
    Funny thing is, they were hidden through the 1.4.1.1 update until the patches were updated these last 2 days.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    There is a new version for these "Hide" patches which are not in the Preware release yet.

Try installing the patches shown in this thread manually using WebOSQI. It's working for me now.
    Global Posts
    521 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by csrow View Post
    There is a new version for these "Hide" patches which are not in the Preware release yet.

Try installing the patches shown in this thread manually using WebOSQI. It's working for me now.

The patches in that thread also work for me.. I only use those patches.. and did not do any updating with preware.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Same here. Mine were hidden yeserday before I updated them. Also the 4x4 icons no arrows stopped working when I updated it, so I removed it and had to install 4x4 version 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockser2g View Post
    Same here. Mine were hidden yeserday before I updated them. Also the 4x4 icons no arrows stopped working when I updated it, so I removed it and had to install 4x4 version 3.
    Same here. Installed updates for the nascar, NFL and 4x4 v4 and over the coarse of all the updates, eventually the updates just caused the patches to stop working.

=\ ugggg