1.    #1  
    Hi All,
    Any help will be greatly appreciated!

This afternoon, I downloaded the SPB TV app, had the Fox LA channel on for about 2 mins, the screen froze, went all pink, then shut down. Since then, I've pulled the battery, it then only boots up to the Palm logo & that's it.

I've contacted Verizon, they've done a remote wipe, nothing. I've tried using the webosdoctor, it won't work cuz it won't boot past the Palm logo.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
    Leave it with out the battery over night. probably wont do anything. you should take it to verizon.
    strange thing, just finished wrking on my uncles pre whom got a frozen palm screen.

1.4.11 with sprint + 800mhz.

he mentioned the phone got super hot which webbing and playing pandora for a few hours straigt.

after that, phone was out of battery and completely died. Went to a charger and it boot up, but stuck on Palm Logo.

we tried replacing batteries, etc etc not working.

only way was to doctor it.

to doctor a phone in this condition you need to use the UP volume key trick.

I am mobile so I can't type much, but search on this forum for the volume up reset/doctor trick
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Don't doctor...
    Just do this:

Orange + Sym + R.

Guys, doctor'ing takes too long. I would advise people to do that as a last chance thing.
    First, always try to reboot phone. That solves many problems by itself. Then proceed with other fixes, and if all else fails, doctor.
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    strange thing, just finished wrking on my uncles pre whom got a frozen palm screen.

1.4.11 with sprint + 800mhz.

he mentioned the phone got super hot which webbing and playing pandora for a few hours straigt.

after that, phone was out of battery and completely died. Went to a charger and it boot up, but stuck on Palm Logo.

we tried replacing batteries, etc etc not working.

only way was to doctor it.

to doctor a phone in this condition you need to use the UP volume key trick.

I am mobile so I can't type much, but search on this forum for the volume up reset/doctor trick
    I had 800 patch on 1.4.1.1 and my battery was draining outrageously fast to a point where it was not usable, so i needed to uninstall it
    You have 4 posts about the same issue now.

Please see my reply in your other thread.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    first, you need to hv the latest version of webOS doctor, ur phone won't boot so you hv to dr. Ur pre...
    run the webOS doctor
    when ask to connect ur phone, remove ur battery then connect the usb to the phone n computer
    press n hold the power button and volume up and put back the battery... USB symbol will appear on ur phone screen, then continue doctoring...
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    You have 4 posts about the same issue now.

Please see my reply in your other thread.
    thanks! got it... I apologize for the 4 threads... I wasn't getting a response earlier & was freaking out.