1.    #1  
    Hey everyone,
    I've seen a bunch of screenshots of the pre with more then 3 pages in the launcher. Can someone show me how to do this? is it a patch that you can download from preware? I havn't rooted my pre yet, all ive done was install preware and I WOQI.

Mike
    yes there is patch in preware to add more pages to the launcher there is also a patch to rename the pages
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mike104393 View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I've seen a bunch of screenshots of the pre with more then 3 pages in the launcher. Can someone show me how to do this? is it a patch that you can download from preware? I havn't rooted my pre yet, all ive done was install preware and I WOQI.

Mike
    Look for "Enable Add/delete pages in launcher patch" in Preware
    I tried to offer a more detailed explanation of this, assuming that mike 104393 wasn't acquainted with WebOSQuickInstall... bu maybe he is?

Anyway, the forum wouldn't allow me to include links until I had 10 posts, so I'm working on my post count.
    Are you familiar with WebOSQuickInstall?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by pr3tard View Post
    Are you familiar with WebOSQuickInstall?
    yes i am, used quick install for the overclocking patch thats about it.
  7.    #7  
    by the way guys, thanks for all your help..!!! i found it in preware and it is the last missing piece. I was hoping to start tethering my phone by using "mytether." was wondering, can i just use quick install to input the linux command or do i have to root the pre and use putty to do it?

mike
    Quote Originally Posted by mike104393 View Post
    by the way guys, thanks for all your help..!!! i found it in preware and it is the last missing piece. I was hoping to start tethering my phone by using "mytether." was wondering, can i just use quick install to input the linux command or do i have to root the pre and use putty to do it?

mike
    Mike, you can get mobile hotspot working on a Sprint Pre again, here's the thread