1.    #1  
    I am dying without this 800mhz patch. Pre went from really bad for me to the best phone I've ever had.

Anyone have an update to when it will be released for 1.4.1.1?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    my 1.4 800Mhz patch works fine on 1.4.1.1
  3.    #3  
    I deleted the file and now cant find it to reinstall it . Can one still get the file?
    LOL... It's been workin fine sense the update... I unistalled it, did the update and then reinstalled it.
    You know the search...... Oh hell... Here's the link http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...install-b.html
    Quote Originally Posted by onyoursix View Post
    my 1.4 800Mhz patch works fine on 1.4.1.1
    yep same here, haven't had to go a day with out it.

I don't think the updates (well at least this time) usually go that deep into the OS. I could be wrong so......
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    just installed the 800MHz patch yesterday. So far so good.
    Quote Originally Posted by TWC_SouthPhilly View Post
    yep same here, haven't had to go a day with out it.

I don't think the updates (well at least this time) usually go that deep into the OS. I could be wrong so......
    1.4 did, 1.4.1 was just a minor bug fix update,so it didn't...
    I've been using the 720 patch and it works great! Actually.. IMHO it is the 'sweet-spot' of speeds - as another poster put it - and works cooler than the 800 patch for me. I don't notice much of a speed difference between the two, but they are both amazing!
    I have the 800 patch on 1.4.1.1 and it started off really good, but then my battery was draining outrageously fast to a point where it was not usable, so i needed to uninstall it but caj2008 did say in his official thread that it may take months in order to release an ipk that is compatible to use on 1.4.1.1, i just hope by the time that happens we are not already looking at a new update a week later
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    I have the 800 patch on 1.4.1.1 and it started off really good, but then my battery was draining outrageously fast to a point where it was not usable, so i needed to uninstall it but caj2008 did say in his official thread that it may take months in order to release an ipk that is compatible to use on 1.4.1.1, i just hope by the time that happens we are not already looking at a new update a week later
    no need to wait the ipk is here
    Hey bro, I was wondering if you can help me. I want to Overclock my pre between 600-720hz. I've been looking to all the site and clicking the link. I just don't get it. I feel really stupid but maybe you can explain it to me, better than the link does? I tried youtube...nothing.
    According to inside sources (noted in the patch thread) there was no change to the Kernel. The patch still works just the same with no bugs.

My phone heated just as much at 500 and 600 as it did at the overclock speeds... Granted I also live in the Deep South so with the heat increasing I might see some more heat, but this thing runs like a Jamaican sprinter now.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMississippi View Post
    According to inside sources (noted in the patch thread) there was no change to the Kernel. The patch still works just the same with no bugs.

My phone heated just as much at 500 and 600 as it did at the overclock speeds... Granted I also live in the Deep South so with the heat increasing I might see some more heat, but this thing runs like a Jamaican sprinter now.
    OK thanks for letting me know, is this something that just came out after caj2008 said that the new kernel in 1.4.1.1 was slightly different. I might be having problems with my phone then since it is a launch day pre lol. I installed the 800 patch on my pre and had some horrible battery issues, so that is why i said it might be my pre then