1.    #1  
    So I think I lost my phone today--at least I can't find it and it looks like from the web page someone made a call on it that was not me...
    I signed up for the sprint locator (free for 15 days!) and it said the phone was off and could not be located. So I imagine that the person who found it probably doesn't have good intentions, sigh

So I have protection so I imagine I should pay the $100 to get a replacement, on sprint, or should I try to get a new pre plus on verizon?

I dunno, I assume the $100 on sprint is way cheaper than the verizon plan, cost of new device, contract, trying to break sprint contract etc...

I hate losing a phone!
    make sure you remotely wipe your device, so that the next time it is on all of your personal info will be gone
    https://ps.palmws.com/palmcsext/cons...oginPage.iface
    Log into your Palm profile and remotely wipe the phone...and let Sprint know it's missing so they can disable the phone.
    Post your number and get everyone here to blow the phone up with texts and calls saying return this phone to its owner.....hehe
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    Quote Originally Posted by hamlet423 View Post
    So I think I lost my phone today--at least I can't find it and it looks like from the web page someone made a call on it that was not me...
    I signed up for the sprint locator (free for 15 days!) and it said the phone was off and could not be located. So I imagine that the person who found it probably doesn't have good intentions, sigh

So I have protection so I imagine I should pay the $100 to get a replacement, on sprint, or should I try to get a new pre plus on verizon?

I dunno, I assume the $100 on sprint is way cheaper than the verizon plan, cost of new device, contract, trying to break sprint contract etc...

I hate losing a phone!
    it depends on how many minutes and texts you use. if you only need 450 min and 250 texts, then they're about the same price, if you need more than that, sprint will be cheaper.