1.    #1  
    Is anybody else having trouble with the app catalog since 1.4.1.1? The first day, a bunch of apps wouldn't open. Since they seem to have fixed that, I'm having other problems. When I launch the app catalog, about once every three times, I get an error and have to reopen it. And when I tap on apps in the catalog, I get the same error once in a while and have to try to open it a second time. What's up?
    Everytime I try and open the app catalog I get: 'This action could not be completed. Try again. I restarted my pre but it still does the same thing. OOPS.... I just tried to launch the app catalog and this time it opened? So I guess you have to try at least 4 times before it will open.
    I've had this happen but it seems intermittant.
    yep this has been happening to me ALL day. gets really annoying.
    im still on 1.4 and having the same issue, so its not just 1.4.1.1
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Maybe they can't handle all the new traffic (from Europe and new users). Which would be a 'good problem' to have..
    This has been happening to me ALL day, even though i got on yesterday just fine
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by bruba View Post
    Maybe they can't handle all the new traffic (from Europe and new users). Which would be a 'good problem' to have..
    I hadn't thought about that. That could definitely be it. Hopefully they iron out the kinks soon.
    does this work for you all now? I am still unable to download any new apps or any updates for existing apps