1.    #1  
    So I work for Apple and support the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch and recently got a touch 3rd Gen. I love how fast it is and smooth but I found myself always tryn to gesture out of apps and such lol. Plus when I'm in an app I don't wanna leave it cuz I know I have to close it etc..so keep up the good work Palm, and love the overclock 800mHz on my phone! Just give me a bigger screen! Keep it Up Go Palm Pre
  2.    #2  
    O did all this from my phone from the PreCentral app from PreWare
    sweet i glad you like your pre, has your boss reduced your hours yet cause you have a pre lol
    Pretty cool that an Apple employee would use a any thing other than iPhone. Glad you like the Pre. What do all your iPhone touting coworkers say about you using a Pre?
  5.    #5  
    No Hour reducing Yet lol, partly because the iPad just came out and iTunes 9.1. But they always make fun of me and tell me to get an iPhone. I don't really think they know what they can do with this..sometimes customers say the same thing about me not havn' an iPhone. After using the iPod for awhile I like somethings but couldn't go without my Pre and how I copy/paste, tweed, etc lol
    I agree its a great device. I think the way it works was thought out pretty good..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglion View Post
    No Hour reducing Yet lol, partly because the iPad just came out and iTunes 9.1. But they always make fun of me and tell me to get an iPhone. I don't really think they know what they can do with this..sometimes customers say the same thing about me not havn' an iPhone. After using the iPod for awhile I like somethings but couldn't go without my Pre and how I copy/paste, tweed, etc lol
    ur the same way as my gf...shes an apple fanatic but has a palm pre....all my friends think she has one bc of me but she keeps telling them that she hates at&t and that she just loves multitasking, non intrusive notifications and best part of it, physical keyboard and the customization with preware. she hasnt tried the 800 patch yet lol....anyways she has an ipod touch
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!