Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Can someone please tell me where applications that you install from the app stored are stored?

I have successfully rooted into the Pre and now I need to find a specific .json file. I can find all the apps that are installed by default, but I cannot seem to find the apps that have been installed via the app store.

Thanks so much,
    Chris
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Money!!! Thank you so much.
    The apps from the app catalog should be hidden and encrypted to prevent people from 'sharing' them. I don't think there is a way to get to them, and discussing a way would be a violation of these forums rules.

sorry for the bad news.

Edit:

Didn't see that "/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/" last I had heard palm had them encrypted so you couldn't access them.
    Last edited by KeeganDoomFire; 04/05/2010 at 07:51 PM. Reason: I was mistaken
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing
    Quote Originally Posted by KeeganDoomFire View Post
    The apps from the app catalog should be hidden and encrypted to prevent people from 'sharing' them.
    They are encrypted but the location isn't hidden. The whole point of encrypting them is so that they cannot be shared.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Just to clarify, I had absolutely no intention of sharing anything. I firmly believe in the development of software and sharing software is a direct step backwards in the movement. I just want to change a title text of an app I downloaded.