1.    #1  
    every other platform has an MLb at Bat App.. why can we?? Season started and nothing on this.. unreal
    I spoke with the vice-president of MLB Advanced Media. He told me that his boss (who must be the President) uses a Pre and loves it. He said that he knows that it is an amazing phone and has an awesome OS.

When I asked why there is no AtBat App he said that due to the way that everyone is giving negative press to Palm, a lot of developers are shying away from investing any time in creating apps for it.

I'm not saying that this guy knows everything, but it kind of makes sense.

I paid $15 for the mobile premium.
    15 bucks for the premium and gameday audio is hit or miss one day it works then it does not been trying all evening to listen to yankee boston game with no luck. Yesterday met game worked great.

Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm View Post
    15 bucks for the premium and gameday audio is hit or miss one day it works then it does not been trying all evening to listen to yankee boston game with no luck. Yesterday met game worked great.

Fred
    +1

I had Mobile Premium on my Pre last year and it was quite nice. This year, I cannot even log in to Mobile Premium. Every time I try it is down.
    I know where you're coming from but a guy from MLBAM I chatted with last year said the MLB Mobile Premium is basically the same as the At Bat app.
    I disagreed with him but he's kind of right when you compare the features of the two. The major difference is the lack of streaming games.
    I know they're aware of Web OS and are looking into an At Bat app, the public requests can't hurt.
    I sent a request. It would be great if they listened!