Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    My phone is also stuck on the palm bootup logo. I tried the orange symbol combo, no go. Going to attempt the doctor in an hour.... Will I have to start over from scratch or will my palm profile load apps and stuff back... First time doctor visit with my launch day Pre. Had 800 MHz kernel and have had it since first available. Only new thing I did today was update webOSQI

Digg my story http://digg.com/d31Qenl?tto help raise $$$ & awareness for webOS, Palm Pre, HP.

#WebOS Internals "Telethon"#Palm Pre http://bit.ly/7q1Mc
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedar View Post
    orange + sym + R.

You didn't have to doctor.
    doctored twice with the "stuck on palm logo" error before finding this thread and you telling us to orange sym r that ****.

thanks!
    ---
    ---

launch-day pre: the original gangsta.

twitter / posterous
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Sorry, but that's somewhat rude. The SPB TV application is solid and well designed. The dev is extremely fast to respond to issues and has gone out of his way to monitor this site for users who need help (not to mention making this app Free when other OS's have to pay). You've overclocked your phone with a patch that isn't built for 1.4.1.1 and are blaming the application for your issues? I'm running the 720MHz patch and experience a hiccup every so often that causes an issue.. but I can't blame the application I'm running because I'm running a patch not built for the current kernel.

Glad the above directions helped, but please keep in mind that you use patches at your own risk.
    I read the entire thread twice and never did he mention that he overclocked his device.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Quote Originally Posted by imex99 View Post
    My phone is also stuck on the palm bootup logo. I tried the orange symbol combo, no go. Going to attempt the doctor in an hour.... Will I have to start over from scratch or will my palm profile load apps and stuff back... First time doctor visit with my launch day Pre. Had 800 MHz kernel and have had it since first available. Only new thing I did today was update webOSQI
    Read this:

Palm Support : Palm Pre Sprint - Using Backup

Quote Originally Posted by arcane View Post
    doctored twice with the "stuck on palm logo" error before finding this thread and you telling us to orange sym r that ****.

thanks!
    I find it weird that doctoring didn't fix it, but a basic restart did.

Quote Originally Posted by KangaZA View Post
    If we met in person, I'd give you a hug. You have literally turned my day from a ridiculous nightmare into a wonderful dream. Now to get all the updates and I'm on my way. Thanks again!!!

p.s. I didn't realize i had to hold in all three at once :P
    Although not quite as dramatic, the first guy's advice and your reminder to hold all the buttons down at once, did the trick. So, high fives all around, then, eh!?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12