Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I'm surprised I haven't seen any other threads on this yet, so maybe it's just me, but I'm unable to login to MLB Mobile Premium. It prompts me for my username and password and then returns a message "Sorry but we encounted a problem. Please try again later." I was able to sign in and listen to games in Spring Training, but now it isn't working today. I have already emailed their support, but it usually takes them a few days to reply. Is anyone else having this issue?
    I'm able to sign in, but I had a different problem with MLB Mobile Premium. I couldn't get any game day audio, except that one game came in with VERY weak audio. I wrote an email to their technical support, and they got right back to me saying the audio problem would be resolved once the season began.

So my advice is to email them. They seem to respond quickly.
    Kyocera 6035 > Samsung SPH-i300 > i330 > i500 > Treo 600 > 700p > 755p > PRĒ Minus > Touchpad & FrankenPre2
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsWin View Post
    I'm surprised I haven't seen any other threads on this yet, so maybe it's just me, but I'm unable to login to MLB Mobile Premium. It prompts me for my username and password and then returns a message "Sorry but we encounted a problem. Please try again later." I was able to sign in and listen to games in Spring Training, but now it isn't working today. I have already emailed their support, but it usually takes them a few days to reply. Is anyone else having this issue?
    I was having the same problem last night during yankees/red sox
    Same issue here. Never got it to work last year either...even though MLB told me they were aware of issues and working with Palm to fix them....apparently that never happened.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    not working here either...
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Here is the response I just received from MLB.com mobile support.

Dear MLB.com Mobile Customer:

Thank you for your inquiry.

We are currently aware that there is an issue with our site. We are working as quickly as we can to correct this.

Please continue to check back periodically for any updates.

We do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Sincerely,
    MLB.com Mobile Customer Support Team
    I had no problems logging in but getting audio to start was an issue at times -- hit and miss.
    The audio quality could be better, but for $15 for the entire season, you can't complain (that much).
    having the same issues. Been trying to log in so I can purchase the prenium pass again.
    Can't login here either. Hopefully they get it fixed soon.
    MLB, I want to give you my monies, let me log in!
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    I just got an email response from MLB Mobile saying they know about the login issues and are working on them as fast as they can. Of course they gave me no date for a resolution.
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    I had to log in, but no problems, listened to some audio and pitch by pitch was OK.
    Maybe, it's fixed?
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    I had to log in, but no problems, listened to some audio and pitch by pitch was OK.
    Maybe, it's fixed?
    Not for me. I tried clearing cache and cookies, restarting the phone, etc but it won't log me in. It gives me the "Sorry but we encountered a problem" message before I even attempt to login, but then I try to login anyway and it very quickly returns the same error message again. I'm getting very frustrated by this, since I have already spent my $15 on a service that doesn't work.
    I'm having the same problem as CubsWin. Paid for the service, can't login. I submitted a problem ticket but haven't had a response from customer service yet.
    Palm III - Tungsten E2 - Treo 680 - Palm Pre - Impatiently awaiting a Pre 3!
    I paid for MLB premium 100 bucks, does that mean I get this too?
    I think Mobile Premium is separate. It doesn't work on the PC, so I'm assuming they are separate products. But you can try logging in on your Pre to see.
    Palm III - Tungsten E2 - Treo 680 - Palm Pre - Impatiently awaiting a Pre 3!
    Not for me. I tried clearing cache and cookies, restarting the phone, etc but it won't log me in. It gives me the "Sorry but we encountered a problem" message before I even attempt to login, but then I try to login anyway and it very quickly returns the same error message again. I'm getting very frustrated by this, since I have already spent my $15 on a service that doesn't work.
    That stinks, I hope MLB gets it squared away for you ASAP.
    I see they said they're looking into doing a Web OS version of At Bat but there's no timetable for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    I paid for MLB premium 100 bucks, does that mean I get this too?
    No, it is a separate service. Unfortunately MLB makes you pay for everything separately, even though you're watching/listening to the same games. Since it's on a different kind of device it requires a different kind of package.

Some wondered what would happen when flash is compatible, since that's what the regular MLB audio uses, but who knows when that'll happen.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Seems to be up and running now. I was having the same login issue for a while, but I successfully logged in and purchased a package about 5 minutes ago.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Mine is working now. Audio quality is less than terrible, but at least it works now so I guess I can't complain.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast