Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    SO I checked Preware and had an update for all three of these patches. Once I downloaded and installed they are now showing up in the launcher. They were actually hidden before the update. Wondering if anyone else is having the same problem? I am running the 800mhz, so could that have anything to do with it?
    the mp3 one wasnt working for me since 1.40
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    I have this exact same issue. just came up today. I removed the patch and reinstalled, but still there. I am not running the 800mhz. Haven't clocked my phone at all since the 1.4.1.1 update.
    im pretty sure its because they r place holders and aren't updated for 1.4.1(.1) yet

it happened to me
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VenpaCasa View Post
    im pretty sure its because they r place holders and aren't updated for 1.4.1(.1) yet

it happened to me
    +1, thats what the notes on the App says.
    It seems that the directory name for those apps on the Pre have changed, and that is probably why the patches don't work. I was able to manually make the changes to my Pixi and made the icons not display.
    cohoman

Palm Apps:

jVault and jChecklist
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by qst4 View Post
    +1, thats what the notes on the App says.
    I must have missed it. I even went back into Preware and checked and there is no mentin of it being a place holder.
    it's still a placeholder. they haven't updated those for 1.4.1.1 yet
    I found the same. I am sure our Great Mods & Gurus will be resolving this in due time. I know they take care of priorities first and I can live with this until they get around to it.
    Clie>Treo 600p> Treo 650p>Treo 755p>Treo 800w>Palm Pre