1.    #1  
    So my husband is going to have to try a soft reset on the phone. Please can someone give me steps to help him because as little as I know he knows even less.

I know it is Sym+white+R

once he does that he will be prompted to log into his Palm Profile right? What if he doesn't remember his password? I'm not sure he has the netbook or laptop with him to get it.

In case you are wondering why you can see my other post about black spots or splotches or diagonals on his screen. He insists they are pixels and he said they are dark but not complete black. If I understood him correctly.
    I've never had to reenter any information using Option(orange/white/silver/grey)+Sym+R. A hard reset is where you would need to you to log into your profile again (if I recall correctly).

EDIT: If the issue is stuck pixels, there is a free app in the catalog called... Dead Pixel Fixer that **may** knock the pixels back into action. Worth a try if you haven't.
    Last edited by GenericMusings; 04/05/2010 at 04:19 PM.
  3.    #3  
    It's definately not a pixel thing.

So it would be P not R then?!?!

Oh you wise Pre people confuse me. LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlupkelly View Post
    It's definately not a pixel thing.

So it would be P not R then?!?!

Oh you wise Pre people confuse me. LOL!
    Sorry, Option+Sym+R. Brain seized for a second there. I fixed my original post. My apologies.
  5.    #5  
    No problem. You have always been one of the people in here who never hesitate to help me so you are forgiven. LOL!