Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i kinda agree, I mean the iphone 3gs and pre both have the same processor and amount of ram, but the 3gs is more responsive. Stronger hardware will cure alot of that sluggishness (the added ram has already cured the too many cards error). As for apple announcing iphone os4 this week, I think this gives palm a golden opportunity if it can play its cards right, by announcing and releasing a superior product after the announcement but before the release of the next iphone, as long as they can truly give a compelling reason get their phone instead of waiting for iphone 4.
    Last edited by fernandez21; 04/05/2010 at 09:24 PM.
  2.    #22  
    i actually like the design of the pre. its my second choice for a phone. a treo with a 3.1" screen would be my first. I haven't used a pre plus much. but the sprint pre is garbage (at least until they get rid of that too many cards error). Thats ridiculous for a flagship device. And please stop the palm is a small company excuses. The market doesn't give you more points for being a small company. Palm's going to rise or fall based on their products or lack there of, not on how big are small they are. I'm on at&t and I've been waiting over a year for the pre. I just hope they bring the heat and not the same old cold dish.
    i think once the os is graphical accelerated all will be smooth.
    iPhone 1gen august 2007- may 2010
    Repaired: headphone jack twice. Buttons and back cover once. Screen has a crack.

Palm Pre Plus may 2010-now

LOVE IT
    If android had a touchstone and a better browser I'd be all over that.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    I haven't had too many cards for months. I have a Sprint Pre & do use 3d games
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12